Watches

here is mine - a Citizen Eco Drive Titanium

got it for my 18th 4 years ago - hasnt missed a beat at all, great watch!

it could do with some polishing though to remove some of the swirls and scratches ;)

might invest in another watch in the near future - liking some of the omega's and Tags - would love a Briel watch!

ZB77000100_zoom.jpg

Omega seamaster chronometer, wear it everyday. Cant see the point of having something this well built and having it sat in a box!

I don't wear one everyday, I find them to uncomfortable at work. I have a Rotary elite which I wear on evenings out etc.

marriedblonde said:
Just added this to my collection:

Like that married, very nice:hubbahubba:

I also like the breitlings with the yellow face & black strap, dunno what its official name is but i keep looking out for one

I've been Breitling shopping too, narrowed it down to the Super Avenger or the Chrono Avenger but don't know which one.

The only difference really is the size, the Super Avenger being that bit bigger.

Yeah I have the chrono avenger m1 and love it. Either one you get will be really nice.

My dad is going to replace his poormans tag with a mont brilliant in th next week or two.

Picture%20005%20(Large).jpg

Rolex Submariner Date

omega%20015%20(Large).jpg

Omega Seamaster Pro (Midi)

Would love a

jlc_masterComp171-81-70.jpg

Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor

I feel poor. There's way too many Omega's, Rolex's, Breitling's, etc for my liking. I just have a simple Suunto Observer Titanium (great for skydiving).

OBSERVER-Titanium.jpg

A Tag Heuer Formula 1........ + a maurice Lacroix.

I have a Next watch for work, a DKNY for normal wear and a diamond Aquamaster for posin...lol

watch2.jpg

watch1.jpg

I do like the classic Rolexs and the Rado ones are quite funky.

Good choice jojo, is that the Speedy Date? That's the watch I was intending to buy when I got mine, but saw the Aqua Terra and loved it so got it instead! I'll have to get a Speedmaster at a later date ;)

batwad said:
Good choice jojo, is that the Speedy Date? That's the watch I was intending to buy when I got mine, but saw the Aqua Terra and loved it so got it instead! I'll have to get a Speedmaster at a later date ;)

Tis indeed, always wanted one, and it's now on my wrist! :rockwoot:

d3fy said:
Picture%20005%20(Large).jpg

Rolex Submariner Date

That was the watch that I had planned to buy when I actually purchased my Breitling.

Going to go for the Roly as a 40th b'day pressie to myself just got to wait a few years before I get it. Well 5 so not that log I guess.

Whats the betting I get it long before...

Well I got my Breitling on my hols last week in the Caribbean, got the Chrono Avenger M1 at £800 cheaper than the uk thanks to a tax free purchase and 20% off retail price!

JamS3 said:
Well I got my Breitling on my hols last week in the Caribbean, got the Chrono Avenger M1 at £800 cheaper than the uk thanks to a tax free purchase and 20% off retail price!

Cool same as mine. What face you get?

ButchsTT said:
RADO Jubile

Hey another Rado fan, I have a Ceramica Multifunction in Black, very understated IMHO and looks damn good in the mediteranian sun.

The Mrs has just bought a Jubile in silver and black the 12 diamond version.

Here is a pic of the one I have :-

221.asp

Paul

Scottie said:
Franck Muller.

Pics!!!!

I tried on a very plain looking Muller and when I asked how much the guy politely said, 'it's white gold, £16,000.' I had to come clean and tell him it was out of my price range so I just went home and dreamed.

omega seamaster for me,the auto one
Breitling shnides are a plenty recently and indistinguishable against the real deal

voorhees said:
omega seamaster for me,the auto one
Breitling shnides are a plenty recently and indistinguishable against the real deal

You can get copies of everything. They even come with ETA movements the same as you get in Omega's. The differance is that you know its snide.

http://www.watchez.com/

Soupie69uk said:
Cool same as mine. What face you get?

Got the Yachting version which has the 10 minute countdown in red/blue on the dial and the dial is black with silver subdials. Was going to get the blue face but when saw the black had to get that one!!

My work has just given me one of these as a 10 year service award:

1069160227.jpg

Maybe not an Omega Seamaster (which is gorgeous btw :icon_thumright: ) but still a very nice gift all the same :)

agreed - some one I know just left his company after 23 years, they did not even get him a card!

I've got a Seamaster Planet Ocean in Black.

I'm on the seven year waiting list for a daytona however!

Im considering getting one of these in September when a 10yr savings plan I started on my 21st b'day will pay out, 10yrs, where did they go?!
CJF2114.BA0576.jpg

Question is, i've seen it through online watch retailers that cost up to 25% less than a normal retail store yet are still promising full warranty cards etc as if bought from eg Goldsmiths. Has anyone used an online retailer and had good/bad experiences? Are they kosha and really do give you the same legit warranty cards etc?? Oh, and currently use this as an everyday watch......
img4026782.jpg
Lightweight & comfortable, although a little scratched now unfortunately.

I personally would say go for an OMEGA instead, but if you like the TAG then find a independent jewellery and have a deal with him. I bought my OMEGA and ROLEX both with really good discounts for cash.

Didnt know there was a shop in Bicester, its only an hour away so might pay a visit, im sure the missus can amuse herself in some way whilst we're there. Ref the Omega option, considering this as an alternative but if I can get the £2k Tag Link for £1500 then its a serious consideration. This Omega Speedmaster is the alternative....
3212.80.00.jpg

Need to compare really so think a lunch break annoying Goldsmiths is in order!!