See Beckham is leaving Real in the summer.

West Ham if they dont go down or Bolton no decent club will want him

I reckon thats the best place for him, or maybe australia?

Dear jim,

Pleeez cud yoo fix it fur mee to play for a proper futboll teem in engerland to stop mi wyfe mowning at me fur keipin her away frum hur shoping tryps in lundun.

yors

David Beckham

just read that Real Madrid lost 7 of the 9 games he started for them this season... imo if he doesnt go to the US or Japan he should just retire

silver75 said:
actually scrap that I reckon he will go to the US

Oh b*gger me I moved 5,000 miles here to get away, and now the c*** is following me?

Soupie69uk said:
Wish Man Utd were one of the clubs interested!

Why??? Where would you play him?? Who would you drop??

Stop living in 1999

smitch said:
Dear jim,

Pleeez cud yoo fix it fur mee to play for a proper futboll teem in engerland to stop mi wyfe mowning at me fur keipin her away frum hur shoping tryps in lundun.

yors

David Beckham

HA HA HA HA love it, probably go to newcastle they'll buy any one on there way out!!

Think he is going to play for a team in Los Angles.

Hahahahahahahahaha!

AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No really, I'm actually in tears :lmfao:

As far has i have just herd he's getting paid $1,000,000 (queue the Mr Evil sound) a week!

This gets better and better: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/6253613.stm

"David Beckham insists his move to LA Galaxy is not financially driven.

The 31-year-old will earn a reported £128m over five years after agreeing to leave Real Madrid for the Major League Soccer side at the end of the season.

The deal means Beckham will be earning 500 times more each week than most of his team-mates at Los Angeles.

But he said: "I didn't want to go there at 34 years old and for people to say he's only going for the money. It's not what I'm going out there to do."

Shyeah, and monkeys might fly out of my butt!

batwad said:
This gets better and better: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/6253613.stm

"David Beckham insists his move to LA Galaxy is not financially driven.

The 31-year-old will earn a reported £128m over five years after agreeing to leave Real Madrid for the Major League Soccer side at the end of the season.

The deal means Beckham will be earning 500 times more each week than most of his team-mates at Los Angeles.

But he said: "I didn't want to go there at 34 years old and for people to say he's only going for the money. It's not what I'm going out there to do."

Shyeah, and monkeys might fly out of my butt!
Beckham really is a thick coont and yes,a very rich thick coont at that

says hes goin 4 the children, that so ? why not go africa then ***** ! plenty kids there needin help ! fud.........................

David Beckham how much money do you want mate, And if you have got the balls stand up to your Mrs or arent the shops good enough for her in Africa, It's good to see though that you say your going to America to make the game more successful over there so why are you calling it soccer ?