What's you annual mileage???????

smitch

Reaction score
Mine's about 8,000 miles a year.

Come on fellas, shock me!!!

Only about 7,000 for me, but i have been know to do 1000 in a week for work.

Mine is about 7000.Most of that is going to Watford from Nottingham on the ****** M1.

35k at least - 200 mile commute each day - last week I spent the equivalent of one whole day in my car driving to work and back....

Hee...hee...hee...I must surely win this, got to....:laugh:

Last year alone, from zero on the clock (January to November 2005) I'd covered .....

A whopping 71000 miles, NO not 7100 miles - Seventy one Thousand miles!!:faint:

around 6000 maybe less,i got a works van and mainly work at weekends too so dont use the car much

28v6 said:

Last year alone, from zero on the clock (January to November 2005) I'd covered .....

A whopping 71000 miles, NO not 7100 miles - Seventy one Thousand miles!!

:ohmy: jeeeesus thats a lot of miles, how did u manage that?

6000 miles. Much my mileage is done by driving to Newcaslte and back to Ipswich.

I do from 12k to 15k, depends how much random driving I've done, and how many visits to friends who live a long way away I've done!

I do about 25 to 35K a year. Need to get a job closer to home!

28v6 said:

A whopping 71000 miles, NO not 7100 miles - Seventy one Thousand miles!!:faint:

where did you go?... :search:

My average is 12k... commuting back and fore to work.. and weekend cruising...

About 18,000 ish for me I reckon, I did manage to do around 30,000 in less than 12 months in 2004, probably 20,000 of that was in 6 months driving to plymouth and back at least once a week from near Reading.

Only about 6-7000 per year accross two cars for me.
I think my Golf GTI did 3400 between MOTs and the 911 under 3000 since it's last service (due again on Monday)

I'm lucky in that I don't need to do any commuting in either car...one for the shopping and general scooting about, one purely for pure un-adulterated driving pleasure.

...Oh, and I have a helicopter take me to work...hence not using a car! :p

Ess_Three said:
Only about 6-7000 per year accross two cars for me.
I think my Golf GTI did 3400 between MOTs and the 911 under 3000 since it's last service (due again on Monday)

I'm lucky in that I don't need to do any commuting in either car...one for the shopping and general scooting about, one purely for pure un-adulterated driving pleasure.

Thats the way to travel, only even been in army ones but there coool.

Ess_Three said:

Wow!!! very cool! :icon_thumright:

Oh, believe me, it's not cool.
18 blokes in baby-grows and survival suits, crammed into a Bristow's Tiger, travelling 120 miles over near freezing sea to land on a 30 year old shithole in the middle of the North Sea...where you will spend the next 14 days with no drink, and little to do but eat, sleep and work.

Still...it beats the rush hour commute.

3-5k in my S3, around 15k per annum in the family workhourse Passat, on target for 10k in the GTI. This is between me and the wife, I also do quite a bit of mileage doing deliveries for my shop in any banger I can get hold of, and drive some rather fast japanese machinery in my new business venture, so I personally do around 20-25k miles per year.

Between 7k-8k comuting then 1500miles to in FRance once a year

Ess_Three said:
Oh, believe me, it's not cool.
18 blokes in baby-grows and survival suits, crammed into a Bristow's Tiger, travelling 120 miles over near freezing sea to land on a 30 year old shithole in the middle of the North Sea...where you will spend the next 14 days with no drink, and little to do but eat, sleep and work.

Still...it beats the rush hour commute.

Methanol and orange, that's the cure. And you forgot to mention the fog....

The Audi will probably do about 10K miles a year. Rachel uses it for work about 5 miles away, then I go to the gym in it in the evenings (less than a mile away). We do a few family excursions in it, a couple of 600 mile round-trips back to Lancashire a year,...............and the rest is made up of me going for the odd blast, and Rachel visiting her friends.

The Astra does around 2.5K miles a year.

The buggy I push around the village probably does about 50 miles a year.

I do about 25k a year, that is why I have purchased an A4 TDI 130.

I manage about 35k in an average year, only travel about 10 miles a day to work and back but my sister lives in Leeds & my parents live in the south of France so cover quite a distance every year visiting family.

I find annual mileage varies a lot. in 2005 I did about 30k but in the last 12 months I have done about 8k. The highest I ever was over 125k in a year but I was driving vans at the time so it was mostly work miles. That year I put 95k an a brand new Astravan and the rest on our other work vans. BTW the astra was still on the original clutch at the end and had no mechanical problems at all during the year. Considering the abuse it got (pre speed cameras) it was an reliable vehicle and I agree with Clarkson when he reckons the top speed is closer to twice the quoted 90mph!!!