What do you keep in your glovebox?

TQS said:
Can't believe i read all of this thread.... wtf?

Worth it for the thai bride comment tho - ha ha

Next thread - what's in your pockets?

MY Thai Wifes hands as she loves me long time :wub:

zip ties, roll of duck tape, some rope, latex gloves, ky jelly and a spare mobile phone with credit on- just in case!

audialec said:
zip ties, roll of duck tape, some rope, latex gloves, ky jelly and a spare mobile phone with credit on- just in case!

ROFL!!! HOHOHO!:p

Baby wipes, fire extinguisher, and a packet of mints!!

Can of lynx, lots of pens, lighter (just in case to start a fire if i really really get caught out), Cd's, Nokia charger, contact lenses.

audialec said:

That reminds of the front page of our local paper one time, there was a dogging site and the paper went up there with the police and a cameraman and they caught this fat bald bloke start bo--ock naked, tied to a tree with a note tied to a bit of string hanging around his neck with the words WHIP ME PLEASE :eiertritt: the dirty pervert

SUNGLASSES, WETWIPES, MAGLIGHT, A4 USER GUIDE BOOK, CDS, SWEETS AND A FEW PROTIEN BARS.

Onlyme said:
That reminds of the front page of our local paper one time, there was a dogging site and the paper went up there with the police and a cameraman and they caught this fat bald bloke start bo--ock naked, tied to a tree with a note tied to a bit of string hanging around his neck with the words WHIP ME PLEASE :eiertritt: the dirty pervert

Thats put such lovely visions in my head lol
Speaking of which go and se that new BORAT film in the cinema youll love it I promise (snigger)

I so want to see that film but id be laughing so much and it's emabarassing.

By the way has any one seen a small Thai woman last seen in my glove box, shes either escaped or is hiding behind my new Oasis double album, i'll have another look 2moz

i keep the leather Audi booklet folder thing and nothing else, i don't like things in the glovebox as they rattle!

It's alright i have found the little minx, panic over :end_of_discction:

audialec said:
Thats put such lovely visions in my head lol
Speaking of which go and se that new BORAT film in the cinema youll love it I promise (snigger)

Borat is SERIOUSLY over-rated, if you have seen his stuff before, you've pretty much seen the film. Ok, there are a few funny bits, but its no-where near as good as they make out!
(Ok, should have posted in underrated/overrated) :keule:

filipharvey said:
Borat is SERIOUSLY over-rated, if you have seen his stuff before, you've pretty much seen the film. Ok, there are a few funny bits, but its no-where near as good as they make out!
(Ok, should have posted in underrated/overrated) :keule:

Mate, that film is the nuts!!!

It's not the sort of film you can watch over and over again but it's a bit of a Marmite film, you either love it or hate it.

I personally ****** my pants. :nyah:

Blow up doll and some handcuffs.

Now this isnt because its some sick twisted public dispaly, if the police pull me over I can say I wasnt driving and point to the blow up doll sitting in the drivers seat and handcuff me to the passenger seat and say she trapped me - I've been taken hostage!

neversaydie said:
Blow up doll and some handcuffs.

Now this isnt because its some sick twisted public dispaly, if the police pull me over I can say I wasnt driving and point to the blow up doll sitting in the drivers seat and handcuff me to the passenger seat and say she trapped me - I've been taken hostage!

Nice:lmfao:

Justincredible said:
Springfield Armory 1911A .45ACP with an extra 10 round mag in the console.

And some chewing gum.:happy:

I bet you have as well! :ohmy:

Glovebox:
Emergency pacamac, spare bulbs, sunglasses, small bottle of water, wet wipes, tissues, space blanket, binoculars, pen and paper.

Basically, lots of junk...

I was going to say, a pacca mac, a flask of hot tea, binoculars, pencil and my train spotting notebook, but didn't want to offend anyone :laugh:

The wallet with the owner's manuals, various polishing cloths, a tub of those wet-wipe tissues, a calculator, and a tennis ball.