This guy has got issues

ahhh hahahahahahaha best ****** laugh i have had all day.....top searching rev-head!! lmao

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :puke2: :banghead: :banghead: :wtf: somebody please tell me im seeing things, F**KIN HELL..........

I think someone should report him to Greenpeace.

Mind you, the bottom of the sea is probably the best place for that piece of ****.

smitch said:
I think someone should report him to Greenpeace.

Mind you, the bottom of the sea is probably the best place for that piece of ****.

:laugh: :iagree:

thats real nice.......especial the spare tyre well(back seat).......what a pile of sh*t*

BUT ITS GOT A CHROME ENGINE BAY............. hahaha thanks to halfords chrome spray paint :banghead:

lol the Killer Ka .

If the guy who owns it enjoys it thats al that matters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still doesnt beat that MTM pile of ***** twin engined Audi TT that was on top gear. The Ultimate in crap modified cars.

raymie said:
BUT ITS GOT A CHROME ENGINE BAY............. hahaha thanks to halfords chrome spray paint :banghead:

there you go......its defintiely worth the money now!!!! god what goes through peoples head sometimes!!! it worries me it really does!!!

My misses has a Ka and I kid you not she thought the Killer Whale Ka was great !!!!!! :sadlike:

There used to be one in Guildford when they first came out that was red and the owner put big black spots over it presumably to make it look like a ladybird.

Shocking.......

mawhitey said:
i think the question is, how did Rev-Head find that Ka,lol

Anything you need to tell us??

Not guilty you honour.......copied off S2 forum ..one of the guys there came across it

Honest:laugh:

:noway: We now know what you do in your hotel room on these exotic trips Steve... You can tell us, its OK , don't feel ashamed to admit it.......:haha: :lmfao: