UFC

Peloton

Reaction score
Does anyone watch UFC?

I'm really looking forward to Hughes Versus GSP!
I'm gonna stick my neck out here but I reckon GSP may take this one. Although he's excellent at what he does, I reckon Hughes is very one dimensional.

yeah i watch ufc not that often though, aint watched it for a while did shamrock retire after getting beaten by ortiz? whens ortiz vs laddell fight?

Yeah Shamrock's retired. It was all hugs and kisses from them after their last fight. Kinda pathetic after all the bust-up's.
Liddell v Ortiz is on the 30th of December. I personally think Chuck will blast through Ortiz again. I don't feel Tito's got the skills to keep Chuck down but then I didn't think Randy Cotoure did either I suppose. :think:

I watched ufc 3 and the bloke with the blue hair (who cried a lot and didn't win in the finale).. his flabs were shaking about 24/7 (I thought they were supposed to be fit).. :lmfao:

lol Yeah I never thought he should have been in there in the finale. I think he got there on pure heart. Micheal Bisping (the english guy who won the finale) was head and shoulders above everyone else in that TUF season. He should have been fighting next week but couldn't get a visa. It's a shame, I was looking forward to see him scramach in the real octogon.

I'm gutted I missed Tito beat Shamrock! I'm glad Tito won it. :arco:

Back to ufc 3..

Shamrock's got a very short fuse, everytime Tito said anything he'd bite! I didn't like Tito in the beginning, but when I got into the series I realised he was a good bloke and Shamrock was a d1ckhead.

Remember that bloke who quit? he was thru to the semi final, but received a letter regarding 'girlfriend troubles!!' - silly boy! he was a good fighter too! what a waste. :keule: