Looks good, although i am biased as i have them on mine too,lol

PS those grilles are black, will post monday

mawhitey said:
Looks good, although i am biased as i have them on mine too,lol

PS those grilles are black, will post monday

thank very much m8 even better black ur a gentleman :thumbsup:

very nice where are they from??

yer they look cool, could be tempted to get a set for mine

Yea i like them think i'll get some :happy: but are you likely to get tugged all the time for having german style plates?

looks good raymie love the plates id love to get some done but i aint got a private reg number.

Randomjim said:
Yea i like them think i'll get some :happy: but are you likely to get tugged all the time for having german style plates?

incase i do im keeping my original 1's and i can put em on until i get home and change em back :busted_cop: :)

got 2 b ready for the :busted_cop: they r wild up here in scotland let u off with nout :angrymod:

Theres a few people down here driving about with black and silver number plates on new cars, so hopefully the :busted_cop: aren't too harsh down here.

I have had mine on since June ( GTi Int) and havnt been pulled for them as yet ! And i have driven quite a few miles since then too

good for u m8 hope i have good luck too! :icon_thumright:

They look cool.
Wouldn't of throught you would get pulled for just them, unless a very bored traffic officer as nothing better to do.

Or you get pulled for somthing else and then they will fine you for it.

missviper said:
They look cool.
Wouldn't of throught you would get pulled for just them, unless a very bored traffic officer as nothing better to do.

Or you get pulled for somthing else and then they will fine you for it.

Only because there not reflective i guess

well ive been out, passed a few traff police and they aint turned back and pulled me :racer:

raymie said:
well ive been out, passed a few traff police and they aint turned back and pulled me :racer:

Thats always good, ordered mine yesterday :jump: . Will keep the old plates in the boot just in case though as you said.

Have you still got a pic of your car with the rieger front splitter on? just ordered one of them too he he

Randomjim said:
Thats always good, ordered mine yesterday :jump: . Will keep the old plates in the boot just in case though as you said.

Have you still got a pic of your car with the rieger front splitter on? just ordered one of them too he he

nice one m8 is a nice looking splitter for the a4 here it is m8

DSC00325.jpg

Was my second choice really, zender decided to stop making the one i wanted :rolleyes: nevermind this one is just as good. Cheers for posting the pic mate :o.k:

pitty aswel u could of had the splitter for 50 quid if i knew u wanted it but another guy bit ma hand off

Yea that is a shame, i did what i normally do an decided i wanted it and ordered it straight away. Gotta stop doing that :ermm:

Randomjim said:
Yea that is a shame, i did what i normally do an decided i wanted it and ordered it straight away. Gotta stop doing that :ermm:

dont worry m8 a do that all the time outa habbit :w00t:

I also run german plates, and if you bought them from www.germanplates.com you can actually get pressed metal reflective plates, so they conform to our reflectivity standards. Plus germanplates is run from Germany by an actual german and he's cheaper than everyone else.

I have only been stopped once but they pulled 5 cars over at once for breathalyser tests and asked about the plates then, I tend not to get stopped ever as I'm running the Stadt stickers too and its more hassle than its worth to stop a German car.

audipolished.jpg

So yeah, I'm biased and I like them!

Dave_Bayern said:
I also run german plates, and if you bought them from www.germanplates.com you can actually get pressed metal reflective plates, so they conform to our reflectivity standards. Plus germanplates is run from Germany by an actual german and he's cheaper than everyone else.

I have only been stopped once but they pulled 5 cars over at once for breathalyser tests and asked about the plates then, I tend not to get stopped ever as I'm running the Stadt stickers too and its more hassle than its worth to stop a German car.

audipolished.jpg

So yeah, I'm biased and I like them!

yeah mine r metal pressed ones, thot they might of been plastic, very happy with them anyways :salute:

I'm not sure about 'theplateman' but I don't think dubmeister do metal reflective ones, which is the point i was getting at.

Be worth seeing if they are reflective just so you dont end up with a £60 fine.

Dave_Bayern said:
I'm not sure about 'theplateman' but I don't think dubmeister do metal reflective ones, which is the point i was getting at.

Be worth seeing if they are reflective just so you dont end up with a £60 fine.

the plates r reflective i think :think: will check

got the surrounds from dubmeister