Very Very cheap cars on ebay

these are usually either philsing scams to get you to email a question and give you email address to the atypcial Nigerian/West African money transfer or the other western union or bankers draft type money scams,

normally they say something like do not use ebay or if you try to click on links you then get redirected and perhaps your ebay drops out when you go back in you are then asked to reenter your password etc, some of these are quite clever in their code

or are just intended to get greedy fools to send western union type or even cash payments for non-existent or even stolen cars/bikes and other high value items

I had a couple of Laptop listings cloned last year and when I was questioned by a couple of previous customers about problems they were having I was able to get ebay to investigate and explain what was happening.

these seemed to first start a couple of years ago with one or two apparent bargains in some of the vehicle listings usually from brand new users but as ebay has got bigger more often they are from cloned or stolen accounts, it seems most listing groups with higher value items are full of these

Like anything this suspicously cheap yes it is too good to be true. BEWARE
:busted_cop: