How old are you?

RSAudi

Reaction score
Clive's (that wigginer) response to my post in another thread lead to....

Who's the oldest member of the forum?

I'll start the ball rolling with my 3 score years and nine

any better offers?

Youngest member?

Suce ma bite et avale ma merde! Plus de trente ans, moins de 40!

I bet I'm the only one with a French teacher with a cane called Josephine!

[ QUOTE ]
Moresauce said:
No euro speak here please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

24!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh dear, Moresauce has his deletion head on! En Garde!

Du Arschloch
Vete a la mierda
Vai se foder

A suitably juvenile post I hope you agree
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Well that makes me the youngest (so far anyway..) not sure if thats good or not... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

well rich has just beaten me to youngest, i'm 21, wishing i was 18 again!!!

Never wish the time away finding ever words to say

Feeling lost

but the ones that show are the ones that bleed

Let it go

our want will soon exceed our need

and we will breathe the life that feeds

or waste away

in soil and grow to die another day.

signed: 007James

I have just turned 21 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
And i think that makes me the youngest owner on the forum with an S3.
Am i write?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

You're as old as you feel and I feel like an 18 year old! ... but where can you get one at this time of night ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

tjugoåtta, tjugonio i november.

Gamba, that's 'drieentwintig'; you sound like herr flick in dutch /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

a youngish 26 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

How has the title of the thread changed to 'How old are you?' from 'Quel age avez vous?' ?

and why?

Just turned 23 last monday but had an S3 at the age of 20. So may have previously had the title but have had it thieved from me as the years roll on! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

......Three is the magic number(multiply by ten).
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif............No more no less.......Thats the magic number. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
worfke said:
tjugoåtta, tjugonio i november.

Gamba, that's 'drieentwintig'; you sound like herr flick in dutch /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Quite right it is, but I was trying to put it so people would get the general idea of the age, not completely confuse them.......yes my Dutch is bad....but not that bad....I hope /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

I'd better own up, since I think I started all this ...

But if we are doing teasers ...I am currently Silver and Cadmium in November!

That should be an easy one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

Holey Crapoley!!!!

Bu**ered if I'm telling you all ma age!! Jeezz I'm nearly the oldest on the board, not quite the oldest, but nearly there.... If you all must know I'm into my second childhood just !!! think about it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/love_4.gif

Hey! DJ where aboot in Glesga are ye fae??

Me, am fae Coatbridge.

Regards
Dave M /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
28v6 said:
Holey Crapoley!!!!

Bu**ered if I'm telling you all ma age!! Jeezz I'm nearly the oldest on the board, not quite the oldest, but nearly there.... If you all must know I'm into my second childhood just !!! think about it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/love_4.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Ok then I'll tell everyone...you're 40....it says so in your profile /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

It would seem old and forgetful /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Repent you Sod!! For that, you will remove 2 of your spark plugs and run around masquerading as a Dhiatsu Charade!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/****.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Regards
Dave M

[ QUOTE ]
28v6 said:
Repent you Sod!! For that, you will remove 2 of your spark plugs and run around masquerading as a Dhiatsu Charade!!!

Regards
Dave M

[/ QUOTE ]

Not the charade again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

when i turned 18, i was told it's only 12 years till i'm 30.

when i turned 21, i was over half way to being 40 and almost a third to retirement.

now that i'm 24, i don't really care cos when i turn 25 next month, i'm probably not going to remember much about doing that anyway !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

oh, and for all the more 'mature' people here - i have a lil' message for your next birthday... That's another nail in your coffin then you old wreck! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif