S4 avant skirts up to 99

raymie

6 pot AP
Reaction score
hi phoned audi parts dept in braehead glasgow yesterday to find out prices for s4 side skirts, im putting them on my a4, the guy said no way that they would fit coz the cills r different??? think hes talkin **** as the body shells for an s4 is the same as an a4? my friend works in audi body shop and he asked a few guys for me and they said they would fit no prob. £50 per skirt which i found was really cheep as rieger is doing glass fibre copies for £251, wat should i do order them from audi and take the chance if the fit or is the parts guy talkin ****???? cheers :think:

i,ve got some brand new reiger skirts and rear bumper for an avant if your interested

NOTE THE MAGIC WORDS.............."audi parts dept in braehead glasgow"

Am telling you mate they are as thick as mince there, 3 attempts to get a diesel relay for my mates 80 , and that was with the reg & chassie number! AND the old relay with part number the second time!

yeah i agree they must b thick or dont want buisness haha i also asked for a price for an rs4 bonnet grille and they said the bonnets r different

goin to order them this week not bad for £50 a side, then rs4 front bumper when i save up

When enquiring about Audi roofbars, Five Oaks Audi parts dept here in Sussex told me quite catagorically that S4 Avants didn't ever come with roof rails LMAO!!!

I gave up and got the appropriate Thule bars from Halfords instead.

think their company policy is to employe empty heads in the parts dept LMAO

The parts guy is talking pish. I got an RS4 grill for mine. looking to get s4 skirts and bumpers. they will fit on a normal a4 cos i spoke to the guy at the bodyshop when my a2 was getting repaired. You want me to get a price incuding trade discount? I can order them and you can pick it up. I was up there looking at an A3 sportback 2.0TDi but it was too much for not much spec and it was white. And to top it off, some pr!ck in a caravan made me kerb my alloys yesterday!!!:haudrauf:

raymie said:
goin to order them this week not bad for £50 a side, then rs4 front bumper when i save up
What bumper do you have on it at the mo? I'm looing for S4 bumpers for mine. Don't want RS4 bumpers cos they would be too much for a 1.8.