******! ******! ******!

TDI-line

Uber Post Whore
Reaction score
Some **** in his nan's hyundai just smashed me up the rear end of my golf just coming off the M10.

Damage will be a new bumper and loads of inconvience.

He was on his mobile too, and a witness come forward.

Just been to the hospital as my neck is very sore, but they just said it was normal.

So, where there's blame, there's a claim.

And just before i go on a stig weekend to Amsterdam.:beerchug:

Sorry to hear that, TDI. Don't let it ****** up your life, but make sure the other driver's only got one pair of (odd) socks to his name by the time you're finished with him.

Hope it gets sorted mate. Go to your GP about your neck and make sure it is seen as a proper injury. Even have some time off, you will be looking at a few grand easily! Then you can sell your oil burner and get a proper GTI (joke).

Hope you have a good time in dam, go to a place called Global Chillage.

Rob

Must be the time of year ...my neighbour reversed into my A4 .....not bad though and i am getting bumper and bonnet resprayed...that will sort out stone chipping
f7dbec22.jpg

4276f236.jpg

rev head ive been looking at your picture now for 5 hours are you a ginger like chris evans ?

Dudes that sucks. Hope y'all are ok.

TDI I'm sure you'll forget all about it after the weekend. You'd better PM the pics to me, I don't want Mrs. Line to see them if you post them on the forum ;)

Outlore theres no need to be rude mate if his Ginger his ginger

Ouch! I feel for you Ginge.

OUtlore, no pics from me, i'll only loose my camera. But i'm sure pics will be being taken.

LOL i am no Ginge.......brown hair..........5 hours you been looking at my picture you are official a stalker

Sorry to hear that guys.... glad your both ok.... TDI - get a collar on... Milk it matey..... I reckon a minimum 1 grand for whiplash.... (not wanting to tempt fate of course - as above, glad you ok matey).....

Damn shame - mine's in the bodyshop as well at the moment - some muppet dented the bonnet and keyed my pride and joy - GRRRRR

TDI - hope you get it all sorted out mate, my advice would be to take him to the courts as he was driving without due care and attention

TDI-line said:
Thanks Guys.

Solictors will be contacting me tonight.

I got hit on the rear of the car last Wednesday around that neck of the woods (hatfield road, near Smallford) got about £8000.00 worth of damage to the rear some women in an Hyundai 4x4. I see you were also hit by a Hyundai, what's with the hyundai drivers!!!!

Hope you get it sorted buddy

:-(