Happy me I've just exchanged contracts....

Andy Crooks

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
.... For my 1st time buyer new house in a little village on the outskirts of worcester not too far from my mums (babysitter) just waiting for it to be completed been built it's just got roof tiles to go on then all inside is to be done and garden fences to go up and garden to be landscaped but there saying we should be moving in the first 2 weeks of June

the picture is from plot 27 but the only difference is the rendering goes down to the floor on my house, garden is south facing and the biggest out of all the 4 beds on the development

garage is a slightly over sized single garage drive is a single drive but it's a double (one in front of another) I have a wall one side of it and my house the other so no footballs been kicked on the side of the cars :icon_thumright:

I can't wait

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Arnie2007, Nilz, Sandra and 1 other person
Good stuff, well done. Get used to not having any money for modding the car, ever again.

Reactions: Mr-C, warren_S5, Arnie2007 and 1 other person
Thanks chaps, jdp I'm not overly concerned about mods my priorities are making sure the house is been paid for and the car is paid to be kept on the road that's what I'm more concerned about

Reactions: jdp1962
Good work Andy, it's good to get on the property ladder young before they become too expensive in the future! Not sure if I would have posted the location online myself personally, let me know if you require an edit.

I bought my first house last year, was a brilliant feeling. Nothing but trouble since though! hopefully you shouldn't have too many problems with it being a new build, mine is a 1930s house

.... For my 1st time buyer new house in a little village on the outskirts of worcester not too far from my mums (babysitter) just waiting for it to be completed been built it's just got roof tiles to go on then all inside is to be done and garden fences to go up and garden to be landscaped but there saying we should be moving in the first 2 weeks of June

and here she is Availability & Prices | Blossom Meadow | Worcestershire | New Build Homes | CALA

the picture is from plot 27 but the only difference is the rendering goes down to the floor on my house, garden is south facing and the biggest out of all the 4 beds on the development

garage is a slightly over sized single garage drive is a single drive but it's a double (one in front of another) I have a wall one side of it and my house the other so no footballs been kicked on the side of the cars :icon_thumright:

I can't wait

Looks a really nice place. You will enjoy homeownership. Its the biggest and best purchase/investment in your life. Im sure you cant wait to move in and make it your own. :) x

Lavis hopefully not, my parents where I'm currently living has it's problems 1910 build so I'm aware of the problems you have, we get 10 year garrentee with the property as well which is with the developers so any major structural work is covered by them if we have any problems doubt there will be though and thanks Sandra yes can't wait to move in and settle down will be our own place like you say a

Reactions: Sandra
I've been told by the mrs that when we move in she wants a rabbit a dog and a hamster when we move in I said no no no so we compromised and going to get a rabbit so it can stay outside so I don't sneeze all over it as I'm allergic to most pets even though hamsters I can get away with and certain dog breeds

Fair play to you Andy and good luck....and also good bye to your car modding :undwech:

Thanks vorhees, jdp said the same but as I said to him as long as I can keep paying for the house and car to be on the road I'm not bothered about the mods, not really a modder anyway

Congrats mate and well done, buying your first property is an achievement and a very proud moment.

House looks lovely.

congrats, they reckon it is the most stressfull thing you will do in your lifetime...piece of cake i say!

Congratulations, looks a decent size for a first home!
I moved out last year with the GF, we had been saving a deposit for 3years.
(hard to do when your mates are off buying quick cars & turbo kits!)

Wouldn't change it for the world now though, cant imagine living back with my mum and dad.

Thanks Alex, yh the house itself is 1313sq ft so big enough for now to start the family, there's a young couple moving into one of the 50/50 shared ownership at the back of me who are my age 22 and he's got his gf pregnant so there thinking like me, there's a few young people near my plot 6 are people in there 50's one of which is a head teacher at a school

Thanks Alex, yh the house itself is 1313sq ft so big enough for now to start the family, there's a young couple moving into one of the 50/50 shared ownership at the back of me who are my age 22 and he's got his gf pregnant so there thinking like me, there's a few young people near my plot 6 are people in there 50's one of which is a head teacher at a school

Quite similar where we are really.
It is close to a fairly "notorious" part of Liverpool so was a little worried when I was told that some of the properties had been buy to LET - thankfully, I can say everyone around us are spot on - teachers next door, middle-aged couple the other side.

One word of advice - watch the diet! Iv put on half a stone since last June! all too easy to pick up junk food on the weekly shop. Im cutting back now and hitting the gym again.

I plan on getting in the house sorting out and then maybe join a gym to keep fit and something to do for a few hours and getting out on the bike and going for bike rides and buy the mrs a new bike to get on to keep fit

Haven't really posted an update for abit so I thought I would give a quick update.

House is built the living room bay window had a leak but that's all fixed the house is now fully plastered kitchen units and worktops are now fitted along with sink all internal doors are in my fireplace is been done today and on Saturday the painters are going in to paint throughout then the carpenters can go in and do all there jobs both ensuite and family bathroom have yet to be fitted in utility room the units are in just the worktop and sink to be done in there and they have said that they are pushing for 25th June for us to have the keys

So housewarming is on the 26th then yea?? LOL!!

Fingers crossed for you mate :)

Congrats mate, hope it all goes wel for you.

Things are defo looking up for you.

Hope the jobs going well.

Thanks guys, the jobs going well it just gets better and better, in our dealership out of the 4 sales exec's including me I'm 2nd salesperson of the month :):)

Reactions: Nilz and Sandra
So I've been in the house almost 2 weeks now and me and the wife are loving it like I'm loving the job and we have got a 3rd addition to our family as my wife is upto 2 weeks pregnant and we're expecting the arrival around 15th march :):)

Reactions: Ghost, jdp1962, Sandra and 1 other person
WOW, congrats mate!!!

U aint holding back are you (quite literally....lol)

Good to see and hear things are working out for you now.

Wow Andy, things are going well. Your sounding so happy and positive, thats good to read about. So a new arrival in March sounds wonderful. Keep smiling . :) x

Had a review today and there happy with my first month and they want me to try doing it more solo now which they know I can do and last month I earned £671.20 in commission on top of my £833 basic :)

Well done mate, im not too sure about telling everyone what you are making though :)

Keep up the good work :)

Well we have been in our house nearly 2 months very happy in there but in terms of baby sadly at 5.15 this morning we found out that my wife had miscarried at 5 weeks (today should have been 10 weeks) we're both ok but Mel is just in physical pain from it but beating upto it

Oh mate, so sorry to hear this, hope you are both ok and bearing up.

Thoughts are with you both.