My Remap has killed...

well, you did insist on buying a BMW... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

its in as of 8.00 am this morning. No the remap is not detectable.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Oh and srry to hear of your plod incident /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
its in as of 8.00 am this morning. No the remap is not detectable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Completely ? What about when they take it for a test drive and realise the grunt it has..... hopefully the technician will not be clued up.... If not is he gunna realise and make enquiries / check out the ECU / boost etc... ? Do garages really go to all the trouble and maybe get it on a RR and realise the BHP increase.....

I hope not matey..... just playing devils advocate....

Hop i agree especially if the tech thinks crikey this is going to back in every 6 months just hope this isnt the case never.

I think he's got the AmD One-click Hop so it will be un-detectable! Phew... I bet your glad you went for the one-click NSD?

yeah its one click peeps.

fully de-maped on the way in this morning and I still had fun getting it there, judder judder judder, pharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, spin, spin, phaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, judder, judder, phraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Other problems incurred were:

N/S front passenger window seals both in and out ********.
some re-timing was done on the ECU as the stroke was slightly out (not sure what the implications are off that yet affecting the re-map) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
Alarm module
and a lovely valet - not that this is a problem /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Good one and i take it your get the same star studded treatment in 6 months time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif That is unless you send me £2.50 in wimpy vouchers otherwise i will send them this link
http://www.audi-sport.net/ubbthreads/sho...10e4#Post367467

And your sorry little **** will end up in jail getting a good going over by mr big.

Cough up now to save your rs, and no i dont take pay pal

[ QUOTE ]
(not sure what the implications are off that yet affecting the re-map) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends on how the one-click works... does is download the current one to the one-click, then upload the new one, or does it contain two static images that are uploaded when you choose?

either way, i guess you'll be putting the mapped image back on, so it probably wont make any difference whatsoever....

I dont know how the one click works, the remap is back and works fine in any case.

I'm sure somebody on this board will tell us the finer workings of how the one click works.

[ QUOTE ]
Good one and i take it your get the same star studded treatment in 6 months time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif That is unless you send me £2.50 in wimpy vouchers otherwise i will send them this link
http://www.audi-sport.net/ubbthreads/sho...10e4#Post367467

And your sorry little **** will end up in jail getting a good going over by mr big.

Cough up now to save your rs, and no i dont take pay pal

[/ QUOTE ]

And bainsy I have enough dirt to get you sectioned with your local authority under the Mental Health Act 1983 so touche!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LOL i already am sectioned, Now send those Wimpy vouchers, as im due out again on wednesday and i hate the all day breakfast that the Three cooks serves up.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
(not sure what the implications are off that yet affecting the re-map) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends on how the one-click works... does is download the current one to the one-click, then upload the new one, or does it contain two static images that are uploaded when you choose?

either way, i guess you'll be putting the mapped image back on, so it probably wont make any difference whatsoever....

[/ QUOTE ]

The one-click device downloads the standard map and saves it on the dongle. Only one map is on the ecu at any one time. So when NSD uploads the standard map, the remaped code gets downloaded and stored on the dongle.

Its not like revo how leave the code on the ecu.