Look at this MK2 Golf on Ebay.

Blimey thats ridiculously low mileage!! I just got a mk2 GTI 16V which is absolutely mint for the mileage and age...But that looks showroom!

Rich

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just got a mk2 GTI 16V

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh...
Nudge, nudge, wink, wink...

It's all starting to make sense now Rich!
Say no more...

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

His reserve was met when the price was around £2.5k last night.

It's currently £5,400 and still has 7 days left - so he'll be a very happy man!!!

My guess is ................ £7,850

Over £8k i reckon... Consider though, that its original was a little over £14k...its not done bad!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

i cant believe it is already at £5400 and has nearly 8 days to go so my guess is £7245

I reckon it'll go for about £8000

absolutely mint

now if i can just find £8000 down the back of the sofa

that car is worth every penny to an enthusiast, i reckon it go for a touch under 10 grand.

just imagine the show and shines you'd win!

£7100 in the end.

lovely car though

[ QUOTE ]
How much do i win for getting my guess right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nowt. You guessed a range, & the final price was within it. I'd say the winner is Jojo. He might have been a fraction further away from the final price than your lower limit, but I say his was the best guess.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How much do i win for getting my guess right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nowt. You guessed a range, & the final price was within it. I'd say the winner is Jojo. He might have been a fraction further away from the final price than your lower limit, but I say his was the best guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

Plus Jojo made a bid, lol, my guess is that the car was srinkwrapped and stored in a garage for many a year. I'd be sad to see it go if it were mine

BUt if it was the legendary THE PRIZE IS RIGHT surely i would have walked down and meet Leslie Crowther and won the caravan and teas made set, and not jojo as he made a couple of guesses and leslie would have said im sorry jojo but i have to take your first guess.

Sorry jojo ill send you the teas made, id hold fast as someone said winning bidder had no feed back but seeming that the only time i look at ebay is when you lot post funny links to it I dont know what im talking about, did any one save the camper van post that was on ebay as i searched on here and clicked the link but its dead, wanted to show mate as i can remember having tears rolling down my face reading the questions and answers, just to jog your memeory it was the transit van with caravan welded on the back

recomdos, I was just hoping that some one may have saved the page as it was really funny, i doubt if it will be re advertised as it was stunning and the new owner will not want to sell it.