Would you though?

autolatry

Reaction score
Lada 1300 1.3

if it was a choice of this or public transport? Love the steering wheel though, wonder if it would take much coding to fit to my a3.

As rubbish as it is/was back in the day, it would be cool as flip if it was slammed and a set of deep dish rims with stretched tyres!

I prefer this,although it just sold a1969 Skoda Octavia combi
4023697.jpg

i'd only do it to throw a fiat twin cam or something in it to slide it around every corner I could at 12mph,lol

Its got wash wipers which is much better for xenon lights.
I bet no one here has that.
It will go through a big puddle of water and come out on the other side still running.
Try that with your trusted Audi and see if it comes out alive.

Theres one that kicks about here which is majorly slammed and i'm not gonna lie - i think its one of the coolest things around.

I remember back in the day when my folks had one and it was the most embarrassing thing they could have bought. I'd have one in the blink of an eye just now.

This car is still running, yeah, how many of you have a car this old and still ok, no one has said so yet, some of the old may not look the best but they are still there.

Will you/ or yours

If my car had one lady owner and had only done 14,000 miles - im pretty sure mine would last this long too!

I have only been without a car for four days, butI hate it so much that, yes, I would, if the only alternative was public transport.

Reactions: autolatry