TOP GEAR

B

bainsyboy

Wheres my top gear reminder, i might miss it at this rate

Yeah watched it.

I thought it was the worst one recently as the others have all been really good.

Cant wait till next weeks show with the Bugatti!!

Cheers.

I've got to be honest, I kinda missed the news part? I know they paid respect to Richard Burns which is really good but I found myself waiting for them to do it!

Good show though as usual!

Yup, show was not the best after the Zonda F, but they still made me laugh with the supercar parking and trackday exploitsetc... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Loved the supercar section what a laugh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Although I read on Friday in the Mirror that Hammond is keeping his for 6 months "to see if you can run a super car on a budget" If the others are anything to go by no!

"None of my guages work" "Oh if I go round a right hand corner I have petrol"

Also PMSL at Jezzers car.

how could a car with a 10K engine rebuild be so much down on power and explode so visually! I guess caveat emptor.

After recording on Sky+ - I watched it last night...... I have to say, I thought it was excellent.......

Some of the Highlights were -

JC "Uh-Oh - no brakes".... straight into hedge bottom

Hammond on the roundabout (and his teeth....) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

May and his car in general

JC realising he only had 80 Bhp and it was a "SS" badge that was stuck on - Ha Ha Ha

His engine pouring out of his exhaust

and Ellen Mcarthur (interview)- what a women....

Yes the veyron next week looks awseome..... I believe it's racing a plane - wonder if they put May or hammond in the plane .. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

May is the pilot of the plane with hammond sitting next to him I believe! Should be an interesting look at the Veryon I think it's an amasing achievement.

A good friend is off to the filming of the show tonight! LUCKY B@STARD!!! I've regestered so many times on that website for tickets too.

I agree with Hop, I thought it was a good one! Very funny from start to finish and of course I was really chuffed for Ellen... go girl! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

Its not natural, ladies are designed to bake cakes, have children and tidy up after there old man not sail around the world and drive fast in susukis.
WOMEN KNOW YOUR LIMITS

[ QUOTE ]
WOMEN KNOW YOUR LIMITS

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Don't want to let my girlfriend hear things like that, she drives (and crashes) like a nutter - I've never seen a fiesta go so fast!

[ QUOTE ]
After recording on Sky+ - I watched it last night...... I have to say, I thought it was excellent.......

Some of the Highlights were -

JC "Uh-Oh - no brakes".... straight into hedge bottom

Hammond on the roundabout (and his teeth....) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

May and his car in general

JC realising he only had 80 Bhp and it was a "SS" badge that was stuck on - Ha Ha Ha

His engine pouring out of his exhaust

and Ellen Mcarthur (interview)- what a women....

Yes the veyron next week looks awseome..... I believe it's racing a plane - wonder if they put May or hammond in the plane .. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Acording to JC on radio 1 (last friday 1-4pm) its actaly james FLYING the plane!!!!! (frightening) he just qualified as a pilot so him and the hamster are togeteher like a gay couple /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Well for anyone that likes top gear, one of my friends went to see the filming yesterday, apparantely it's really funny this week and even funnier if you get to see all the off camera /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif about!

Nigel Mansel is the star in a car and gets the fastest lap. and I'm not sure if it'll be on the show or not but Jeremy gets one or two (20+) speeding tickets on the race with the place and manages some quite daft speeds whilst still in the UK.

Lucky ****** getting tickets, I think I'll be registering a few more times!

[ QUOTE ]
Well for anyone that likes top gear, one of my friends went to see the filming yesterday, apparantely it's really funny this week and even funnier if you get to see all the off camera /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif about!

Nigel Mansel is the star in a car and gets the fastest lap. and I'm not sure if it'll be on the show or not but Jeremy gets one or two (20+) speeding tickets on the race with the place and manages some quite daft speeds whilst still in the UK.

Lucky ****** getting tickets, I think I'll be registering a few more times!

[/ QUOTE ]

If you go to the TOP GEAR web page
http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/star_laps/
there is 2 sections, F1 drivers & normal drivers so i take it Mansel will have to go in the F1 section!