• 1 Post By hughjass
  • 1 Post By StateOfPlay
  • 1 Post By StateOfPlay
  • 2 Post By ScottD3

Thread: Cat Sh*t!!!!

Defo worth the wait :)

Status

Cat Sh*t!!!!

Any tips on stopping the bleeding things from pooing in my garden, so annoying when the little one cant play in the grass coz its covered in sh*t!!!

They aren't my cats and I think they are just random ones from the 'hood' rather than owned by anyone.

Cheers
    Nilz

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    I would sure like to know the answer to this one as well. Im sick fed up when they dig up my garden. x
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP

Defo worth the wait :)

Status
    Lol, apparently Citrus deters them, but I have also read that they can end up eating it and then you know what happens next.....in your garden!!

moderately amusing

Status
    Air rifle or dog or a trap or all 3 combined
    ScottD3 and a6-chris like this.

Drive safe, stay alive.

Status
    cat repellent! We use Garlic, crushed and grinded into a paste and then diluted with water. sprinkle that all over the lawn. Works wonders
    Nilz likes this.
    Current: 8P3 '59 2.0 TFSI 3DR S-Line | Adaptive Bixenons with DLR's | Folding electric mirrors | Heated half leathers |
    Previous : '06 2.0 TDi Sportback in Dolphin Grey| SE | DSG | Satnav | Privacy glass | auto lights | comfort pack |

Drive safe, stay alive.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by CHEZ View Post
    Air rifle or dog or a trap or all 3 combined
    CHEZ likes this.
    Current: 8P3 '59 2.0 TFSI 3DR S-Line | Adaptive Bixenons with DLR's | Folding electric mirrors | Heated half leathers |
    Previous : '06 2.0 TDi Sportback in Dolphin Grey| SE | DSG | Satnav | Privacy glass | auto lights | comfort pack |

4th Gear

Status
    I've seen cats do some damage before. My leg being one of them. It jumped out of a bush when I was walking my puppy at the time, it went for my dog which I picked up by the lead quickly. It then made mincemeat of my leg - I was wearing shorts at the time when I was living abroad. After it retracted its claws, I gave it a full right boot. It didn't wake up. I had to get rabies shots for 6 months afterwards costing me hundreds of pounds as the travel insurance wouldn't cover it.

Anyway, back to the topic. Kill it. Kill them all. If it has a collar take it off after you've killed it and burn the collar. Ring the owner and tell them their cat is dead and to buy a real pet like a dog.

Lemongrass or anything with citronella is meant to work. Get a lawn sprinkler and they might learn to not bother with your garden. Or kill them.
    fingermouse, Paradox1 and Artimus like this.
    2000 Audi A3 1.8T Sport AUM K03S|Second owner|Forge 007p|CM TIP|Yellow Dogbone|Pipercross panel
    To Fit - Decat then Mapping WANTED: Audi A4 B7 or MK5 Golf GTi (manual)(Want to Buy December 2014 so Keep Me in Mind)

1st Gear

Status
    I
    Never thought that this forum was for morons but I see I was mistaken no wonder this country is in a mess. goodbye.

6th Gear

Status
    Yep, try the garlic, water it into the beds and the grass, it will stink.

The other best option is to get a cat. This will stop other cats from using your garden, and your cat will not **** on it's own doorstep.

My little kitten was shot by some nasty piece of work last year with a air rifle. Had an operation to save her leg. All is well now, but it wasn't a nice thing to happen.
    Live your life as if nobody is watching you.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilz View Post
    Any tips on stopping the bleeding things from pooing in my garden, so annoying when the little one cant play in the grass coz its covered in sh*t!!!

They aren't my cats and I think they are just random ones from the 'hood' rather than owned by anyone.

Cheers
    Nilz
    Nilz,

I had the same issue mate.

I say HAD because i don't have the issue anymore after buying one of these things:-

http://www.amazon.co.uk/PestBye-Batt...rds=cat+garden

Yes they do work.

Maritus Blue Audi A4 3.0 V6 S-Line TDi 275bhp, 585nm Torque

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by JudderMan View Post
    I've seen cats do some damage before. My leg being one of them. It jumped out of a bush when I was walking my puppy at the time, it went for my dog which I picked up by the lead quickly. It then made mincemeat of my leg - I was wearing shorts at the time when I was living abroad. After it retracted its claws, I gave it a full right boot. It didn't wake up. I had to get rabies shots for 6 months afterwards costing me hundreds of pounds as the travel insurance wouldn't cover it.

Anyway, back to the topic. Kill it. Kill them all. If it has a collar take it off after you've killed it and burn the collar. Ring the owner and tell them their cat is dead and to buy a real pet like a dog.

Lemongrass or anything with citronella is meant to work. Get a lawn sprinkler and they might learn to not bother with your garden. Or kill them.
    As said, you are a moron. Those cats could be a disabled persons pet, how do people in wheelchairs walk dogs?!
    squirt them with a water gun if you see them. Citrus doesnt deter my cats, nor do the sonic things. Why not get a cat yourself, they are teratorial, the offending cats will unlikely come back.
    '02 TDi 130 Sport: Mods to date: BXP 160 conversion, EGR delete, Decat, Helix SMF fast road clutch, 312mm front rotors, full DIS , CC, Xenons.
    VCDS fully registered and happy to help.
    *Need a Spare Key or Remote? SKC retrieval? Clock/ECU swap or milage correction? I am fully insured to work on your vehicle! Offering a good deal and quality service to ASN members Nationwide!*

Shark Performance In Scotland

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Brodster On Twitter Add Brodster on Facebook
    My gran used to swear by filling 1L empty bottles with water and place them all around the garden. I believe cats hate water and she never had any problems with them after that. Its an old wifeys trick and have seen many OAP's gardens with bottles in them so its worth a try.
    Angelwax/BBS/BCS/Bilstein/Cobra/CTS Turbo/DTUK/H&R/K-Sport/KW/Loba/Milltek/Shark Performance/Oz Racing/TPI/VCDS/V-Maxx/Vossen/Wagner

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Brodster View Post
    My gran used to swear by filling 1L empty bottles with water and place them all around the garden. I believe cats hate water and she never had any problems with them after that. Its an old wifeys trick and have seen many OAP's gardens with bottles in them so its worth a try.
    My cats are as awkward as me. when it comes to water they love it!
    One goes out on the driest of summer nights and comes home soaking wet, and chirrupping about it, we dry him off, and he goes and does it again! Maybe judderman has been trying to drown him or something and failed, the cat goes back to torment him!

I recently dug a fish pond into the garden, and before emptying it 2 of our three cats were seen sitting in it almost fully under water of there own accord.
    '02 TDi 130 Sport: Mods to date: BXP 160 conversion, EGR delete, Decat, Helix SMF fast road clutch, 312mm front rotors, full DIS , CC, Xenons.
    *Need a Spare Key or Remote? SKC retrieval? Clock/ECU swap or milage correction? I am fully insured to work on your vehicle! Offering a good deal and quality service to ASN members Nationwide!*

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyH38 View Post
    I
    Never thought that this forum was for morons but I see I was mistaken no wonder this country is in a mess. goodbye.
    Quote Originally Posted by @udi A3
    • As said, you are a moron. Those cats could be a disabled persons pet, how do people in wheelchairs walk dogs?!
      squirt them with a water gun if you see them. Citrus doesnt deter my cats, nor do the sonic things. Why not get a cat yourself, they are teratorial, the offending cats will unlikely come back.

• I'm not a moron. A cat tried to go for my puppy. It then shredded my leg so I kicked it. Same as I kicked a dog that tried to kill another dog a few years ago. I love dogs and love my dogs, but I have no hesitation in protecting my dogs when I need to.

Re the disabled person's pet, where the hell did that come from? There are many dog walking services that could take a disabled person's dog out or their carer could.
    Artimus likes this.
    2000 Audi A3 1.8T Sport AUM K03S|Second owner|Forge 007p|CM TIP|Yellow Dogbone|Pipercross panel
    To Fit - Decat then Mapping WANTED: Audi A4 B7 or MK5 Golf GTi (manual)(Want to Buy December 2014 so Keep Me in Mind)

Loving the anonymity

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyH38 View Post
    I
    I love posts like this, they make me smile!

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    I love posts like this, they make me smile!
    Me too, the poor grammar is incredible. Funny how people that can barely string a sentence together call others morons.

1st Gear

Status
    sounds a bit gross but if you have a friend neighbor maybe get some dog s**t and put it around your garden for a about a week. You'll have no problems after that. I've had problems with cats s*****g in my front garden I just let my dog do his thing on the garden every now and then leave it for a while then clear it up.

5th Gear

Status
    bowl of anti-freeze
    sliced likes this.
    Audi A3 8L 1.8T breaking.
    front bumper, impact bar, slam panel, full engine and loom sold.
    everything else for sale.

moderately amusing

Status
    Dog poo does not work sadly! I have a dog and little pussies still enter my garden looking for birds and mice! Even when i see a cat and then let the dog out to scatter said feline, it still returns!

one day my dog will catch it though!

i have heard lion poo works, i kid you not! Cats recognise the smell of a super feline in the area and back the shiz away! A little hard to obtain though!
    JudderMan likes this.

I want your faulty electronics

Status
    BB gun through the cat flap.

Started about 12 months ago and the sitting of cats in the back garden has dropped.

Its not really powerful enough to do any harm, just enough of a shock and off they go.

New Car, New Thread: Scott's Akoya Silver A8
    Gone But Not Forgotten: Audrey's Build Thread

Is there somefin in my teef?

Status
    Lion poo or jeyes fluid works a treat.

I lost an arm getting the lion poo so won't be doin that again, lol.

Jeyes in a little container with holes in the top worked a treat.
    JudderMan likes this.

2nd Gear

Status
    ..and to buy a real pet like a dog.
    Hahaha this made me laugh
    Brilliant Black 61 Plate A3 1.6 TDI

Mods: S3 BE 5 Spoke Rotor Wheels with Goodyear EfficientGrip
    , AppRadio 2, 80% tints, Diamond Vision Headlights

Is there somefin in my teef?

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by @udi A3 View Post
    As said, you are a moron. Those cats could be a disabled persons pet, how do people in wheelchairs walk dogs?!
    ^^^^
    Yes they are Territorial, that's why they s*it in other gardens, not there own.

It was old retired people that poisened my dads cat.

I dislike all pets myself, got no time for dog walking etc... I try to have a life instead. Lol

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by CHEZ View Post
    Dog poo does not work sadly! I have a dog and little pussies still enter my garden looking for birds and mice! Even when i see a cat and then let the dog out to scatter said feline, it still returns!

one day my dog will catch it though!

i have heard lion poo works, i kid you not! Cats recognise the smell of a super feline in the area and back the shiz away! A little hard to obtain though!
    works for me

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jay1601 View Post
    bowl of anti-freeze
    Nasty. An extremely inhumane way to kill an animal.
    Artimus likes this.

1st Gear

Status
    Rat poison placed inside cat treats

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottB5 View Post
    BB gun through the cat flap.

Started about 12 months ago and the sitting of cats in the back garden has dropped.

Its not really powerful enough to do any harm, just enough of a shock and off they go.
    You shoot cats?

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkin View Post
    Rat poison placed inside cat treats
    Window licker.

Short Back

Status
    Keep the grass short & mix wood chip mulch into flower beds so if they dig they get splinters and no more cat crap.
    2009 A3 SB 2.0T DSG S line
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

1st Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Visit gogz s3's Instagram Channel
    I use a mixture of pepper and bone meal, seems to work on the "cats from hell"
    Audi S3, Sprint Blue, Black Edition

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by StateOfPlay View Post
    You shoot cats?
    Yup.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottB5 View Post
    Yup.
    Horrible little man.
    CHEZ likes this.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by StateOfPlay View Post
    Horrible little man.
    Got one out 3 correct.

If I used my air rifle or hunting rifle you might be fair in what your saying but not when a £4.99 child's toy is used.
    Crazyfool and Artimus like this.

6th Gear

Status
    I'm not a moron.
    Re the disabled person's pet, where the hell did that come from? There are many dog walking services that could take a disabled person's dog out or their carer could.[/INDENT][*][/LIST]
    My missus is in a wheelchair... moron.

Quote Originally Posted by jay1601 View Post
    bowl of anti-freeze
    here is another moron. ^^^

thats me

Status
    aspirin in milk ?????

if it wasn`t for rats cats would be virmin.
    red to red black to black blue to bits

2nd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow ESD1711 On Twitter Visit ESD1711's Instagram Channel
    I dont have a problem with cats sh*t, but I do have a problem with one cat around my bit which likes to sleep on the roofs of cars in the car park where I stay....... always coming out to find my car covered in paw prints

6th Gear

Status
    At least it wont be covered in bird ****!