v10 rs6 or v10 m5 ???????????????????

harvey01

Reaction score
what one if it was your cash ? i no the rs6 will easer to tune but whats the best drivers car ?

Haven't driven the m5 but of what I experienced in the rs6 it would need something special to beat it!

I would buy an RS6 in Avant form just for it's touring and loading ability in one in all conditions, not to mention it's a better looking machine in my opinion. I've never driver an M5, but been a passenger in one, and with a driver who 'knows' how to drive! It's frightening to see what one can do in the hands of a driver who knows what to do with it, but unfortunately, I don't quite have the balls to drive sideways round a tight roundabout in a £50k+ machine! Sounded fantastic too!! :racer:

They're not really competitors, the M5 is pretty old compared to the RS6 and the prices show that. If given e choice, I'd take the RS6 every time but if you're after pure driving ability, the M5 is the better car.

I would buy an RS6 in Avant form just for it's touring and loading ability in one in all conditions, not to mention it's a better looking machine in my opinion.

Totally agree, I've always loved the RS6.

A friend of mine was a Beemer driver through and through, but he got hooked on the A4 avant after seeing ours, so bought the 3.2. Then he decided to buy the R8 as well, but eventually realised that he preferred to drive his A4. He's now kept his A4 and bought the RS6 avant which he loves. The git...not that I could ever afford one.

RS6 for sure :rockwoot:
this is my boss M5 E60:

nice car but, very fast, the noise from V10 N/A engine is like F1 car, but... summer car and my S3 with remap is faster from traffic light to trafic light, 1/8 mile i mean :yes:

Last edited by a moderator: