1wheelonly

cabriolet
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi to everyone, not been on here for a very long time
I've been battling illness
Got diagnosed with the big " C " last year
Been in and out of hospital non stop

Just had the all clear but still have to go back now and then for tests and check ups

Been a very rough time, it takes you and loved ones through the mill a bit trust me
Wouldn't wish any of it on anyone

Massive thanks to all the staff at Leicester royal

Anyway, anything happened whilst I've been gone ???
Lea

Congratulations! That's the only big C you'll be getting from now on :)
I'm glad you've had the all clear. All the best and congratulations once again:beerchug:

congrats on having the all clear!!

its a terrible terrible thing for someone and there family to go through, i sadly lost my grandad two years ago to it and it rocked us all

hope you continue to keep it away :)

Congrats to you-have lost a number of close family members to this horrible disease the past few years.
Hope you continue to have a healthy life.

Thanks for all the support guys

Yes been a rough ride,
My wife had it at 32 and had to have a full hysterectomy now me at 39

Seems to very common now days

I live in a close of 10 houses
6 of the ten have had a member with cancer in the last 6 years !!!

Scary that.It can happen to anyone at anytime regardless of health.Ive known at least forty people who have had cancer and only two smoked.Makes you really appreciate every day.

Glad to hear Lea :icon_thumright:
Its made my saturday reading that.

​Lea, good to hear your all recovered now. X

Yay! I was looking at one of your old posts a few weeks back and noticed you hadn't been around much/ if at all. Glad you've been given the all clear though, wahooooooooooo.

Didn't you sell the Audi though? Or was that someone else? ha

Hey Lea good to hear from you after so long, was wandering where you went and was shocked to read this, but also very happy for you and the good news, bet you can breath a sigh of relief now.

Good luck mate and all the best, take care of yourself and hope to see you soon.

Nilz

Tremendous news. Welcome back, not just to this forum, but to every other aspect of your life as well.

Nice one Lea, thats the best news i've heard in a long time, your a top bloke and the world is a better place with you in it, this i say from the heart, im sending you a big man hug via the digital means, will you be coming down to AITP with the family ?

****** hell only just seen this Well done to you both. Great news you beat it.

Last edited: