Hands free sun visor kit

John@mk

Reaction score
Hi,
need some advise on a hands free sun visor for the wife,don't want to spend any real money as it is going on a hire car, waiting for the A3.She is feed up with the type you stick in your ear.so if you have used one please advise,

Cheers.

The Parot hands free kits are really good. But they can be pricey

Thanks for the advise,did show the wife these and she nearly fell off her chair......she needs 1 for work and with it being a hire car,
so will pop into Halfords and if they are no go you can always take it back...according to the web site !!!!!!!!

Thanks anyway.

Thanks for the advise,did show the wife these and she nearly fell off her chair......she needs 1 for work and with it being a hire car,
so will pop into Halfords and if they are no go you can always take it back...according to the web site !!!!!!!!

Thanks anyway.

Haha. I think you should wait and check back here tomorrow to see if anybody else knows any good ones.

People must be in the land of nod :)

See your point......but sometimes you never know..a night could also be a wise owl.but the visor thing is only going to be a stop gap and really did need to move on this......so in couple of weeks , eBay here it comes.......

Thanks again.

Hi john, the sun visor kits iv seen others use have been a waste of time, just ended up in the bin.
iv got the Parot and id say its awesome, but you dont want to be wiring that in a hire car?

id say dont waste your money on visor kits just hold out for the A3.
See if your wife can set her phone to auto answer and go on speakerphone.

I have a Motorola hands free that clips to the sun visor, been using it for around 3 years now and it works fine. Cost around £50 if I remember correctly.

Thanks for advise guys......got one today,only £20.00 but the main thing is she is happy........phew,strange thing is Nokia and blackberry connected ok but htc wildfire s does not want to play.2 out 3 .was not expecting much but really impressed.bt easy visor kit....Well it was the only one they had in stock.plus with only one button for all the functions what can go wrong.!!!!!!!!!

cheers all.