Do you believe in ghosts?

I seen 2 pictures like this on facebook lately (2 different people) who said they took the picture themselves. One of them is true as she has just had a baby and was in a the birthing room and took a picture of the door and there was a little child standing there (ghost formlike). Also my friend said when he used to live with his parents they lived in a ex priests house and they never went upstairs (weird I know) but when they sold the place the last day his mum went upstairs to see if rumours were true and it was haunted she didn't see anything until he walked down the stairs and he got pushed off the last few steps. But all in all I do believe that but who knows what ghosts want!

how does something with no mass have the ability to move/turn things on/off ?

i personally don't belive. i think once your dead thats it game over, no heaven/hell and no form of after life

Wooow that is pretty scary

After my granny died, freaky things would happen, like.me and my cousin would be arguing, ne t thing I know the whole cd rack fell on the floor.like someone pushed, t. Would switch of and on, so would lights. When I would be thinking about her, I would hear noises downstairs, this is like a 2am wen nobody else is I'm the house!

Lol why do these things always happen at night, maybe because everybody is in a dream like state!

ok, thought i would add my little story!
firstly though, i am very dubious of anything weird, ghosts, magic, hypnotism! basically anything that cant be proven or explained without hard facts! sorry thats just me though! lol, anywho,
about 15 years ago me and the lads used to go fishing in the grounds of an old grand house dating back to about 1800, we where not allowed to fish this pond as it was privately owned but was heaving with tench and carp (fish) and was just too good to leave!
after being caught a few times by the owners and told to do one and not come back or else, the council who owned the house errected a massive steel fence around the perimeter of the grounds to keep people out!
this worked for the majority of people but did not deter me and my mate! so we would go up early mornings, hop over the fence and catch loads of fish in peace!
soon though my mate decided that it was just too much hassle and stopped going, so i would go by myself!
now just to add, this old house is a very grand building and on a night is illuminated by massive flood lights projected onto it and really does look impressive! and as with many old houses in many areas there is always talk of it being haunted and sightings of grey ladies etc which to me i thought was just poppycock!
anyways, i got to the pond one morning at around 4am, and like many times before this was normal.
i sat on the bank and laid my gear out and began fishing, caught a few and things were going ok.
there were a few owls going mental, chasing each other, really screaching at each other and i caught a glimpse of them a few times in the pitch black which added to the intensity of the situation!
this made me naturally a bit freaked out as was all alone in the middle of nowhere with 2 massive black shapes zooming silently in front of my eyes lol!
for some reason i decided to look behind me as i was feeling a little paranoid and i could not believe my eyes, there was a figure of an old woman walking around the edge of the house! i could see her clear as day as like i said the house was well lit up!, but as she walked in front of the lights, there was no shaddow cast onto the building! as what happenes when somebody was coming to move us on!
so there you go, thats my experience. nowt scary but definately spooky with no real explanation as to what or why!
but definately scared the shizzle out of me and made me broaden my views on the subject of ghosts!
maybe my eyes playing tricks? but i definately seen something!

wow really spooky chez
when i was about 14 -15 ish a group of us went and done a wiji bourd sorry for the spelling lol anyway i was living in birmingham there was 8 of us in this derelict cafe that we used to go to play pool and the space invaders showing my age a little lol again went on to do the wodden wiji bourd pretty mutch 5 boys 3 girls we said the words u say but nothing so thought it wae a waste of time candles going girls laughing so decided to try again we left the door open ajar there was a counter between us the candles were still so thought it was rubbish and then this figure came from nowwhere towards us the girls started to scream and me no s--t we went for the door and it slammed shut now all of us crying this figure comming closer the door opened and we ran out.that was the last time we went there

wow really spooky chez
when i was about 14 -15 ish a group of us went and done a wiji bourd sorry for the spelling lol anyway i was living in birmingham there was 8 of us in this derelict cafe that we used to go to play pool and the space invaders showing my age a little lol again went on to do the wodden wiji bourd pretty mutch 5 boys 3 girls we said the words u say but nothing so thought it wae a waste of time candles going girls laughing so decided to try again we left the door open ajar there was a counter between us the candles were still so thought it was rubbish and then this figure came from nowwhere towards us the girls started to scream and me no s--t we went for the door and it slammed shut now all of us crying this figure comming closer the door opened and we ran out.that was the last time we went there

Could it have been a tramp trying to get some sleep in the cafe and you disturbed him?! :)

Lol @ the tramp. Probably just wanted done lovin ;)

ha ha! 47 fred!
seriously though those were pre stella days so zero! was sober as a judge! (not judge jools)

Just stoned out yr box then :moa:

It be ace to actually see a figure or something, seeing slimmer would be a total freak fest like lol

Ghost story's are epic. Iv heard a few good ones over the years. Everyone knows a ghost lol

When all this spooky crap was going on in camp, like you fo ya try ****ting each other up, one of the lads told us a story about his old man. Truth or yarn I don't know. But I'll share anyway ;)

He lived with his girlfriend, she was working on lates this night. "I can't remember word for word but basically" Ste's dad had gone to bed, lights out and of to sleep. The GF always gets home around 06:30 anyway on this morning Ste's dad was woken up as normal when the bedroom door opened, bed covers where pulled back and then she got in. He says he remembers deffo waking up as she was so cold he had to move over to the edge of the bed whilst giving the GF some vebal.

Thing is at say 07:00 or whenever, he was woken up by a banging at the front door. He jumped up and looked out of the bedroom window seeing his GF on at the door. He went down to let her in thinking Wtf, Until she told him her car had broken down on the way back from work and she had left her house keys in the locker at work.

So who the fk got into bed with him ??

I think a ghost came in my room and kicked me in the head during the night!

Or maybe its just off all the drink last night :( haha

All these replies from a picture of a dirty piece of glass?

I believe in them because I have witnessed one in daylight and experienced things in my current house. I don't expect people to believe in them when they havent seen/experienced them so I won't argue my view. What I get annoyed about is someone trying to convince people theres a ghost in a photo when it's obviously not!

I believe in them because I have witnessed one in daylight and experienced things in my current house. I don't expect people to believe in them when they havent seen/experienced them so I won't argue my view. What I get annoyed about is someone trying to convince people theres a ghost in a photo when it's obviously not!

its hard to understand why people will believe in an invisible man who lives in the clouds with a big white beard who watches everything you do and say and decides where you go when you die but wont believe in seen and photos of UFO's and Dimensional beings............

You get annoyed way to easy then haha i wasnt trying to convince people. Ive said myself i dont really believe in them but i can see a skull/ghost or whatever in that picture which i find is spooky tbh.

its hard to understand why people will believe in an invisible man who lives in the clouds with a big white beard who watches everything you do and say and decides where you go when you die but wont believe in seen and photos of UFO's and Dimensional beings............

My thoughts exactly. I believe in aliens seeing as theres billions and billions of planets. Theres got to be life on some of them. But out of all of the planets, why would they come here?

You get annoyed way to easy then haha i wasnt trying to convince people. Ive said myself i dont really believe in them but i can see a skull/ghost or whatever in that picture which i find is spooky tbh.

My thoughts exactly. I believe in aliens seeing as theres billions and billions of planets. Theres got to be life on some of them. But out of all of the planets, why would they come here?

if i remember rightly, the last time a calculation was made about our very own galaxy, there are 17billion other planets like ours that could house life so to think that we are alone in the universe is unreal.

Reactions: L33h

Sorry, I genuinley wasnt aiming that at you! I meant when you see in newspapers etc. Although the hampton court one on CCTV I believe is genuine.

As far as life on other planets go, like said it's harder to imagine that we are the only planet of trillions in the universe to sustain life. Just observer how many stars there are in our galaxy alone, most of them have planets surrounding them. And I do believe that there have been craft visiting us. Just look how many military pilots, commercial pilots and witnessed things. If you do some research a south west police helicopter had to move to avoid one UFO, to which it then gave chase to it before losing it. This has happened many times in fighter jets etc. UFO's are real, everyone knows what it stands for, but some people think that UFO means alien. Not always the case though.

I have a friend that believes in god no matter how many discussions about it we have. Yet, he refuses to believe that we are on the only planet in existense to sustain an abundance of different lifeforms. Bizarre.