Badger5Monster Motorsport
    Turbo Sport

Status

B@steredes kids!

Going along the motorway doing the speed limit (shock horror) and 3 lovely children of questionable parentage , decided my car needed some body work so threw a nice big brick at me from the overpass! slight damage to the N/S wing , i suppose i should be gratefull it didnt come thro the window and kill me , but they damaged my car !!!!!!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif[/img]

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status

Re: B@steredes kids!

Sorry to hear that. Glad you are ok mate.

6th Gear

Status

Jesus Christ mate glad your ok did you report it to the police? Those little f**kers [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif[/img]

smoking a6

Status

glad your alright, they should be locked up, out of their minds!

6th Gear

Status

Lucky guy that could of been a whole lot worse
    Did you phone the police and get the little [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif[/img] lifted

Turbo Sport

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    Lucky guy that could of been a whole lot worse
    Did you phone the police and get the little [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif[/img] lifted

[/ QUOTE ]

Contacted them by the 1 st SOS Phone , on the slip road, took my details and sayed they would send some police , and to report it to my local police station!

5th Gear

Status

feckin hell. hope u weren't too shaken out. that is ridiculously dangerous. hope you and ur car are ok.

4th Gear

Status

little fu*kers. glad you ok man, shame about the damage to your car, but from the sound of things, it could of been a lot worse. hope they get what they deserve. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif[/img]

2nd Gear

Status

in my book if i see people on bridges over m/ways i try and change lanes and not go directly underneath them. as soon as i see someone on a bridge or overpass i think 2 things- its either plod with a radar gun or kids up to no good. its served me well so far (touch wood).
    i cant believe they think its fun [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif[/img]

28v6

Did the parents of said [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif[/img] "Angels" appologise to you under the new antisocial laws.....Yeah right! I guess not [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif[/img], I often wonder what said parents would think as you tear open the wing of their car with an ice pick and wryly say " This is what happened to me on the motorway by your Angel!!!" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif[/img]

Bad Luck Dude, you're in need of that pint now that we talk about..... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

Turbo Sport

Status

Deff need that pint dave!
    will need to get some thing organised, , have u got yours fixed yet?

28v6

Errr ....Sore Subject there amigo, getting worried as communication is negligible at the mo with the last over a week ago saying that it was in the bodyshop for painting......Oooooooeeerrrr!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img]

5th Gear

Status

Yep - as per everyone else's comments - sorry to read about this and glad your ok.
    Hope the li'l feckers got caught and their parents were also dragged down by this - IMO, they're equally as much to blaim.