B@steredes kids!

fallmonk

Turbo Sport
Reaction score
Website
www.filshill.co.uk
Going along the motorway doing the speed limit (shock horror) and 3 lovely children of questionable parentage , decided my car needed some body work so threw a nice big brick at me from the overpass! slight damage to the N/S wing , i suppose i should be gratefull it didnt come thro the window and kill me , but they damaged my car !!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

Jesus Christ mate glad your ok did you report it to the police? Those little f**kers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

glad your alright, they should be locked up, out of their minds!

Lucky guy that could of been a whole lot worse
Did you phone the police and get the little /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif lifted

[ QUOTE ]
Lucky guy that could of been a whole lot worse
Did you phone the police and get the little /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif lifted

[/ QUOTE ]

Contacted them by the 1 st SOS Phone , on the slip road, took my details and sayed they would send some police , and to report it to my local police station!

little fu*kers. glad you ok man, shame about the damage to your car, but from the sound of things, it could of been a lot worse. hope they get what they deserve. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

in my book if i see people on bridges over m/ways i try and change lanes and not go directly underneath them. as soon as i see someone on a bridge or overpass i think 2 things- its either plod with a radar gun or kids up to no good. its served me well so far (touch wood).
i cant believe they think its fun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

Did the parents of said /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif "Angels" appologise to you under the new antisocial laws.....Yeah right! I guess not /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif, I often wonder what said parents would think as you tear open the wing of their car with an ice pick and wryly say " This is what happened to me on the motorway by your Angel!!!" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

Bad Luck Dude, you're in need of that pint now that we talk about..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Errr ....Sore Subject there amigo, getting worried as communication is negligible at the mo with the last over a week ago saying that it was in the bodyshop for painting......Oooooooeeerrrr!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

Yep - as per everyone else's comments - sorry to read about this and glad your ok.
Hope the li'l feckers got caught and their parents were also dragged down by this - IMO, they're equally as much to blaim.