Audi owners club?

Nope - Thought about it but thats all. Be interesting to see if anyone has joined and if its worthwhile.

HopA4TSport: There is somewhere ( http://www.audifans.net ) my topic about do I need and is it worth it to join the club, but I can't find it now. Actually, I am too lazy to search... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I used to be in the Audi Owners club but once my first years subscription finished I didn't bother renewing.

Didn't think it was that great to be honest with you.

Cheers
Rich.

I am thinking about it, i am just not sure which one because a lot of them focus mainly on the original quattros. I was in a Peugeot one (when i had a Pug) and it was quite good got a mag and rolling road shootouts etc.

[ QUOTE ]
I used to be in the Audi Owners club but once my first years subscription finished I didn't bother renewing.

Cheers
Rich.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which one you were with?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Cheers
Rich.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which one you were with?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was in the "Audi Owners Club"

Here is the web site

Right... ok
19.gif

[ QUOTE ]
HopA4TSport: There is somewhere ( http://www.audifans.net ) my topic about do I need and is it worth it to join the club, but I can't find it now. Actually, I am too lazy to search... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Laurra..... Invaluable (only kiddin), and to be honest I cant be ars*d..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
maybe you should start your own soupie.
I would join.

[/ QUOTE ]
Before you decide to do any clubs speak to "DAVE28V" he ran "audi eccose" in scotland lots off hard work , ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/book.gif

Yeah i know i am a student but i dont have enough time for that!!!

Any of you folks off to any shows this year? I am thinking of the big VW one cos it must have some Audis there.

Yeah... thought it was a little obvious, and even checked the forum to make sure no one had beaten me too it, was surprised that no one had. Still, it's true... it IS the best...

(MODs... note, more crawling!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

[ QUOTE ]
I think we should make audi-sport club /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats audi-sport (whoring)club to you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Here here JoJo,

nice avatar by the way, are you reversing round the circuit? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think we should make audi-sport club /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats audi-sport (whoring)club to you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif He hee, good idea... The Audi-Sport Whores Club... it will be very exclusive.

Jojo... nice reversing... what a pro