General Chat to the Top?

Meet at an event (Brands Hatch?) and get a designated area as a club and watch some motorsport

• Total voters

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Poll - Should the General Chat Forum be at or near the Top of the Forum Index?
You know what to do chaps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

We had agreed to the change anyway - no need to poll....

It will probbably happen at the weekend when there is time to trawl through the setting.

Patience... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shutup.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OK own up, who clicked No? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

twice!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/10_1_114.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/soap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

thrice..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/10_1_114.gifi think some people are trying to wind us up! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/comeon.gif

Four against, probably NSD and CJ playing as off. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Where was you on the night of the 2.2.05 at 22.28, our key logger program show you to press the N key on numerous occasions...

This sounds like a job for the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gifcop to investigate...

It wasnt me i swear it wasnt me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif ...i was the first to vote YES!!!! and get the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif cop away from me please i dont like truncheons /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif but dont mind the handcuffs so much /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

cj you make me laugh, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif congrats on becoming a veteran. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
cj you make me laugh, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif congrats on becoming a veteran. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait until he becomes a "pooh bah" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

Thanks Tony /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif ....haha i didnt even notice my status changing...doesnt your status fly high when your having fun! Oh im a vet now ...wonder do i get special privilages or just get the same old abuse!!!! Must get me pipe and slippers now that im a VET!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
when do i become a supporter? i think thats next right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Its all been changed since the update of the Forum, and new ones are not in place yet. The ones we have are the default ones... I mean, what the hells a "Pooh-bah"? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

i did wonder what it was but didnt want to look stupid asking incase everyone else knew.

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks Tony /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif ....haha i didnt even notice my status changing...doesnt your status fly high when your having fun! Oh im a vet now ...wonder do i get special privilages or just get the same old abuse!!!! Must get me pipe and slippers now that im a VET!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ye right CJ lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif