ASN's Pub

Next year I'll be rolling in the saame car, with the same sort of power. How depressing.

After rolling in the DERV you will struggle to accept the low 20s mpg that a real car produces :lmfao: When you getting the DERV mapped then?

i woulld only map it to hit the over 100mpg barrier, wouldnt map it for speed. when you going to bite the bullet and buy a car younger than you?

its turning like a morgue this place lately...................................
oh well. back to uk.audis.net it is then!
bye

Haha, you knows it Joe! I don't resent new people, or dislike people who don't know things.

I just dislike thick people, and now that A3's and S3's are getting cheap thick people are buying them.

Haha, you knows it Joe! I don't resent new people, or dislike people who don't know things.

I just dislike thick people, and now that A3's and S3's are getting cheap thick people are buying them.

Lol makes me laugh as im one of those thick c**ts. Never paid more than 2k for a 1.8 turbo and proud of it lol. But thanks for answering all my questions lads ;)

Where in huddersfield were you today Damo?
George st dude, got proper bent over by sainsburys!!
Went over their 4hr parking limit and got shafted for 50 notes.
God damn fleecing so and so's ;)

Jeesus Damo, I was going to have a look at some more info on the company that you have in your sig pic, but I appear to have lost my magnifying glass/binoculars.

As you probably here from a lot of the ladies,, including my mum (beat you to it), it's really small.

Jeesus Damo, I was going to have a look at some more info on the company that you have in your sig pic, but I appear to have lost my magnifying glass/binoculars.

As you probably here from a lot of the ladies,, including my mum (beat you to it), it's really small.

Just squint mate, come on you can do it!! with all that elbow action your used to being a lonely young virgin and all that :lmfao:

I was going to say I like your cryptic sig... But I won't now :moa:

Just squint mate, come on you can do it!! with all that elbow action your used to being keen tennis player and all that :lmfao:

I was going to say I like your cryptic sig... But I won't now :moa:
It's been a couple of months, i'll allow you change that to born again! :lmfao:
Why is your sig pic so small by the way?
Morning all...its certainly getting colder now......or is it just in here?
Dunno yet Dave, doesn't look to bad here at the moment.

Not long until the weekend now, can't wait. This week seems to be dragging hard, and I am nearly out of money. I hate monthly pay.

It's been a couple of months, i'll allow you change that to born again! :lmfao:
Why is your sig pic so small by the way?
Dunno yet Dave, doesn't look to bad here at the moment.

Not long until the weekend now, can't wait. This week seems to be dragging hard, and I am nearly out of money. I hate monthly pay.

I'm pretty broke too :(

Just booked a weekend in Brno Czech Republic for a lads p1ss up :yahoo: :beerchug:

morning Peeps,

Been so long since i have been in the pub..i feel i have missed so much!
Reesy was banned and then he's back again...how you doing mate?
Much going on today?

how come the pub is so quiet this morning? Is there a new room i have missed out on? lol
:think:

I'm pretty broke too :(

Just booked a weekend in Brno Czech Republic for a lads p1ss up :yahoo: :beerchug:
Are you on monthly pay as well then? It's rubbish. My last job was fortnightly and I thought that was bad, but monthly is ridiculous. Especially when you own an easily modded Audi!
Brno? Not tieing it in with watching any racing are you?

morning Peeps,

Been so long since i have been in the pub..i feel i have missed so much!
Reesy was banned and then he's back again...how you doing mate?
Much going on today?

Long time no speak mate. Shame about the WOBS, has it passed?

Last edited:
Are you on monthly pay as well then? It's rubbish. My last job was fortnightly and I thought that was bad, but monthly is ridiculous. Especially when you own an easily modded Audi!
Brno? Not tieing it in with watching any racing are you?

I've always been monthly mate.

What racing is happening in Brno then? I dont know anything about the place, someone said book a flight to this place, so I booked it ;)

Long time no speak mate. Shame about the WOBS, has it passed?

It does seem like its been a long time! Its not exactly passed, but so far so good. If you see me disappear again for a few days, it either means im laying low again or i have been sacked. ASN PUB till i die! :gun2:

I've always been monthly mate.

What racing is happening in Brno then? I dont know anything about the place, someone said book a flight to this place, so I booked it ;)
I have been weekly pay, until my last job.

They have a motogp + wsb race at Brno, but they have passed. They must do some form of touring cars there as well I'd imagine. I was just wondering, as its a bit of a random place to go otherwise, unless the beer + jagerbombs are cheap.

I have been weekly pay, until my last job.

They have a motogp + wsb race at Brno, but they have passed. They must do some form of touring cars there as well I'd imagine. I was just wondering, as its a bit of a random place to go otherwise, unless the beer + jagerbombs are cheap.

My tight **** mate books these weird and wonderful places depending on price. A pint is £1.30 ;) Flights and 2 nights B&B comes to £120 :)

Well, I'll brighten the day up with some more photos...

The house, well what I can do anyway is now done. Waiting on carpets, various furniture and other stuff to be delivered.

Got some curtain poles and the TV bracket to fit, and blinds etc etc. but all the decorating and big stuff is now done.

WOOOOOO HHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Bathroom - all done. Shower is SAVAGE, can't wait to try it out. Waiting for the rino flooring to be fitted so that I can fit the bath panel.

37.jpg

38.jpg

Kitchen also now finished. Got to order the fridge....

39.jpg

40.jpg

The laminate is now also finished in the hallway. Some nasty cuts to be done there believe me....

41.jpg

42.jpg

I am well happy that it's done now, I am knackered though.

6 weeks of hard work has gone into that. Every night basically.