ASN's Pub

I had iOS5, it was ok. Jailbreak was a PITA though, as it kept crashing dut to being a beta, and the jailbreak was tethered. Sold the phone a few weeks back, so haven't seen what's going on recently. I want my iPhone 5 :(

I'm currently downloading redsn0w, sn0wbreeze, IOS5 beta, and iTunes 10.5 beta 7. There are lots of guides on the net.

I was running IOS 4.3.3 Jailbroken and it was all good. IT's quite difficult to brink the phone, just make sure you've done a backup before you attempt anything ;)

I sold my iPhone 4 and now am using a ****berry and it does my nut in! It's an old nipple one, and going down is difficult (something i've never usually had a problem with...honest).

Roll on October, or whenever they release it.

Jules86 said:
Was a genuine question, the abuse was unnecessary. Your posts have few words spelt correctly, i thought you may be dyslexic and didn't want to offend you after i questioned your spelling.

lol ? really

I sold my iPhone 4 and now am using a ****berry and it does my nut in! It's an old nipple one, and going down is difficult (something i've never usually had a problem with...honest).

Roll on October, or whenever they release it.

why would you do such a thing

Sell it? Because it's worth a lot more now than when the 5 comes out. :) It's a small price to pay, and when I get my 5 I will love it again, and most likely give it a spiderman in anticipation.

Sell it? Because it's worth a lot more now than when the 5 comes out. :) It's a small price to pay, and when I get my 5 I will love it again, and most likely give it a spiderman in anticipation.

I held out for the 3GS when it first came out and that's what i'm still using. I want to be one of the first to get a 5 round these parts ;)

I'm still running 4.2.1 jailbroken on mine, if it ain't broke and all that

I'm still running 4.2.1 jailbroken on mine, if it ain't broke and all that

Well it clearly is, you just said that!

And Westy, I fully plan on joining the geek queue this time! And I cannot wait. I'm gonna take my macbook and apple branded sandwich box with me.

And Westy, I fully plan on joining the geek queue this time! And I cannot wait. I'm gonna take my macbook and apple branded sandwich box with me.
I might bring a piece of fruit that'll represent the company.

I shall bring an Orange.

i learnt a new skill today im dyslexic
I always have been gives me good IT problem solving skills though.

Interestingly most of the other IT techies that I have worked with have been crap at spelling.

Paul

i want to do mine what program are you using? but i get scared i will feck it up :(

I always have been gives me good IT problem solving skills though.

Interestingly most of the other IT techies that I have worked with have been crap at spelling.

Paul
You will find nearly all it staff have problems with apelling. But they are usually the ones who find using binary code easy, Fact!!

Reesy, banned, wtf why??
What i missed

I stands for Idiot.

I can't spell for **** on the keyboard but my spelling with a pen of pencil is even worse.
My hand writing is not that hot either.
But give me a spanner, screw driver or any tool and i'll work wonders. :)