Volks AutosBadger5
    TDIPOWARRR

Status

Audi-sport stickers

Would just like to say thanks to whoever deals with the stickers through ebay, next day delivery can't beat it.

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th gear @7000rpm

Status
    I want one, to stick it over my ford badge. then i can look cool
    Quote Originally Posted by <tuffty/> View Post
    its either mapped or broken...

Interior Next!!

Status
    i really want one of these on my car but i haver to agree with earlier comments.. they arent that attractive... maybe we could arrnage a special black/grey edition sticker for a fussy stuck up kind of people...
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon

ASN is hazardous 2 your wallet

Status
    Exactly what I was thinking... do you think that there could be a White/Black/Gray neutral colour for us guys?.. may be worth us asking what ya think...
    A3 2.0 FSI metallic Pearl/ Liquid Blue, 18" BBS Calito's, rear Parking Sensors, Full Votex Kit, Weitec Hicon GT Coilovers, Cruise Control, Auto Lights and Rain sensor Wipers, Facelift Rear Lights, Personal German Pressed Plate (G9MBO).

Immediate TDL
    Calito's redone in pearl white
    Roof/Spoiler and wing mirrors wrapped in pearl white
    Bentleys 19's
    S3 Brake Upgrade
    BMC CDA Induction - hope it sounds lush..

3rd Gear

Status

Audi-sport stickers

My dad does a lot of vinyl sticker work for shop windows, car decals etc, one of his main customers is vauxhall, he does there courtesy car decals etc. So if they can't be made, im sure he could do us a wicked deal, if someone has a design they want him to run off in whatever colours let me know.

I would be up for this also, as I just don't really fancy the current sticker look/ colours.

Dan
    Audi TT - 2.0TFSI - Ibis White

Status
    I tried to get some alternate colours/design ideas but was *****-slapped back down

Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

Status
    I'd also be up for this, be nice for it to be modernised and more people might have them then?!

MY11 Audi A3 Black Edition | Ibis White

Technology Pack | Interior Light Pack | Heated Front Seats | Tyre Pressure Monitor | Folding Mirrors | Deletion of Model & Engine Capacity

Follow me on Twitter

3rd Gear

Status

Audi-sport stickers

I spoke to my dad and he said he can do pretty much any design or colour, so if anyone wants one done,
    Send me the design and I will see how much he can do it for, he said it will be cheap. The more qty ordered, the cheaper they will be.

Status
    whos in for this guys?.. has anyone got any ideas on style?... think it would be a really good idea lets get people involved!!!!!!
    A3 2.0 FSI metallic Pearl/ Liquid Blue, 18" BBS Calito's, rear Parking Sensors, Full Votex Kit, Weitec Hicon GT Coilovers, Cruise Control, Auto Lights and Rain sensor Wipers, Facelift Rear Lights, Personal German Pressed Plate (G9MBO).

Immediate TDL
    Bentleys 19's
    S3 Brake Upgrade

Interior Next!!

Status
    im in! ill pay more than usual if it looks the part... i think it will look pretty good if you just change the colours alone.. dont wanna take it too far away from original design...
    S

Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings

Status
    The logo is copyrighted

Status
    Ahhh... does anyone know who actually did the original logo stickers?... may be a better bet if we just ask if they could do a more neutral colour like we said black/white and grey?...I think if we could get enough of us it would def be worth while.. will look so much better.... anyone else in?

Immediate TDL
    Bentleys 19's
    S3 Brake Upgrade

Ads
    License to drive

Status
    Just change the colours and get it printed for a couple quid. It's not like you're gonna get sued for it.

3rd Gear

Status

Audi-sport stickers

I found the original on eBay, and it has dimensions and gives me an idea of style, I might get my dad to do a mock up tonight, it's not like we are making them to gain a profit!! They will literally be just to cover the cost of the vinyl!

Only difference being, mine will be much better quality and look better...that's the plan anyway!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by aythreee View Post
    Just change the colours and get it printed for a couple quid. It's not like you're gonna get sued for it.
    Top lad.. think I will print off the logo and see what my logo place can do... holla at me if anyone else is interested and colours and will get some prices... thanks...

Immediate TDL
    Bentleys 19's
    S3 Brake Upgrade

Ads
    License to drive

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by a3_dan View Post
    I found the original on eBay, and it has dimensions and gives me an idea of style, I might get my dad to do a mock up tonight, it's not like we are making them to gain a profit!! They will literally be just to cover the cost of the vinyl!

Only difference being, mine will be much better quality and look better...that's the plan anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by SneakaFreaka83 View Post
    Top lad.. think I will print off the logo and see what my logo place can do... holla at me if anyone else is interested and colours and will get some prices... thanks...

Interior Next!!

Status
    cool im in obviously...
    S

6th Gear

Status
    Ditto, get some pics up of your mock up please mate!!

Maritus Blue Audi A4 3.0 V6 S-Line TDi 275bhp, 585nm Torque

Status
    ..... a3_Dan can ya show us a mock up of your template.. in the meantime I am gunna send off the logo to a place local to me and see what they can come back with .... cheers

Immediate TDL
    Bentleys 19's
    S3 Brake Upgrade

Administrator

Status
    OK Folks...

I was just about to multi-quote a boatload of the messages in this thread and offer an 'official' point of view on some of the issues raised.

I'll spare you that at the moment, but do just wish to say a few things...

1) You might get a surprise quite shortly, watching this space is not necessarily a bad plan...

2) As pointed out by voorhees, the logo is property of the site - and aythreee's comment in reply is neither wholly accurate, nor wholly inaccurate - the situation is this; in some cases, permission can be negotiated for use of the logo, but this comes with T&Cs; the biggest step on the road to this position however, is permission being sought; and I can say (without meaning to be a kill-joy or a downright c**t) that a pretty dim view is taken when the logo is used without permission (let alone it even being pursued)

Anyway, as point (1) - keep your peels eyed, we might be in a position to a) save a lot of effort and messing about, and b) prevent a falling-out/argument/suit/blood-bath this week...

Regards,

Rob.
    The truth they're trying to keep from you is that IPv6 has nothing to do with address space; we're actually running out of full stops.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FactionOne View Post
    OK Folks...

I was just about to multi-quote a boatload of the messages in this thread and offer an 'official' point of view on some of the issues raised.

1) You might get a surprise quite shortly, watching this space is not necessarily a bad plan...

2) As pointed out by voorhees, the logo is property of the site - and aythreee's comment in reply is neither wholly accurate, nor wholly inaccurate - the situation is this; in some cases, permission can be negotiated for use of the logo, but this comes with T&Cs; the biggest step on the road to this position however, is permission being sought; and I can say (without meaning to be a kill-joy or a downright c**t) that a pretty dim view is taken when the logo is used without permission (let alone it even being pursued)

Anyway, as point (1) - keep your peels eyed, we might be in a position to a) save a lot of effort and messing about, and b) prevent a falling-out/argument/suit/blood-bath this week...

Regards,

Rob.
    Thanks dude.... I think it is obviously a positive note that quite a few of us want to get the ASN sticker up on our motors (just not fond of the colour)and thanks for letting us know where we stand...nothing worse than peeing ASN off and getting B**CH slapped Think its safe to say that we will hold off and hopefully wait for some gd news from you guys,....

Immediate TDL
    Bentleys 19's
    S3 Brake Upgrade

Sharpest Tongue in the West

Status
    I've got the current stickers, but some new ones in just white would be great, not pushing a request here though just offering feedback
    Porsche Cayman S |Jeep Grand Cherokee|1988 Ford Fiesta XR2

www.essexdriversclub.com

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FactionOne View Post
    OK Folks...

Regards,

Rob.

Rob,
    I will hold on for whatever you guys may have in store for us all then!

Cheers,
    Dan

Interior Next!!

Status
    Sounds good to me. Wouldn't wanna piss anyone off, am mor than happy to wait for a offical asn new designed sticker!
    S

Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by S3RYE View Post
    Sounds good to me. Wouldn't wanna piss anyone off, am mor than happy to wait for a offical asn new designed sticker!
    Same here, I want a sticker but not the design at the moment, for me its too bulky and the colours need replacing for neutral ones

Technology Pack | Interior Light Pack | Heated Front Seats | Tyre Pressure Monitor | Folding Mirrors | Deletion of Model & Engine Capacity

Follow me on Twitter

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by James (A3 SLine 09) View Post
    Same here, I want a sticker but not the design at the moment, for me its too bulky and the colours need replacing for neutral ones
    From what Faction One has said new colours are in the pipeline,I'd wait until these are unveiled as different colours may make the logo seem less bulky.

Vorsprung Durch Technik
    Snake Champion

Status
    Sounds good to me, I can wait!

Follow me on Twitter

Model Car 1:43 Misano Red

Status
    +1

3rd Gear

Status
    Are they available yet?

Sharpest Tongue in the West

Status
    I should have said "Ibis White" just to stay on-trend
    Porsche Cayman S |Jeep Grand Cherokee|1988 Ford Fiesta XR2

www.essexdriversclub.com

..... (_!_) Sarah's A3s #1 Fan
    Railway Line Champion

Status
    Hi all,

I think I know what Rob is going to do to save all this 'design', 'copyright' etc...,

We will be able to buy a proper ASN vinyl for the car and it will be only an outline of the words, so the rest can be coloured in as you see fit, grey, blue and red or shades of grey or, in my case, what ever crayons my 4 year old daughter reaches first..... so maybe it's best to have the letters of the words peel out of the backing, so she doesn't have to just keep to lines, mmhh???

Sorted
    Audi A6 Avant (2002) 2.5 V6 Quattro. Sunroof, Bluetooth mp3 Xcarlink, 6cd, xenons, tints, ST3, 18" RS6s
    I have VCDS and I'm not afraid to use it, well, a little bit?

It's not an A6 it's an Allroad

Status
    Looking forward to the new ones, if anything comes of it. Hopefully before Audi Driver International

Status
    .. cant wait for these now.... be gd at meets as quite a few of us want them now.. as Watty said I think the white outline would be best.. just hope the stickers are not too BIG as may look a bit max power ish otherwise...

Immediate TDL
    Bentleys 19's
    S3 Brake Upgrade

2nd Gear

Status
    as already stated, im more than happy to sport the stickers but not in the current format, can only be a positive move to change colours/ design. in my opinion of course.

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

Status
    Outline bubble writing would be cool.....

Mauritus Blue 3.2 V6 S Line Quattro DSG Xenons Sunroof Leather Sat Nav/Changer/TV/Text W8 & Int Light Pack Dark H/Lining Tints PDC S3 Kit '11 Rears Sachs/Eibachs & more... Build Thread

Status
    anyone got any news on the new stickers?......

Immediate TDL
    Bentleys 19's
    S3 Brake Upgrade

It's not an A6 it's an Allroad

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by SneakaFreaka83 View Post
    anyone got any news on the new stickers?......
    Was just thinking the same thing myself.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluemerlin View Post
    Was just thinking the same thing myself.

great minds think alike.. ha... I guess that not much has been done as yet.... shame as would have been gd to get a few of us with them on for ADI..

Immediate TDL
    Bentleys 19's
    S3 Brake Upgrade

Administrator

Status
    Hi All,

Please see the thread: Possible new designs for Audi-Sport.net stickers

(This thread now closed to keep discussion in one place).
    The truth they're trying to keep from you is that IPv6 has nothing to do with address space; we're actually running out of full stops.