Audi-sport stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdia4

TDIPOWARRR
Reaction score
Would just like to say thanks to whoever deals with the stickers through ebay, next day delivery:thumbsup: can't beat it.

I want one, to stick it over my ford badge. then i can look cool :)

i really want one of these on my car but i haver to agree with earlier comments.. they arent that attractive... maybe we could arrnage a special black/grey edition sticker for a fussy stuck up kind of people... :kissmyrings:

Exactly what I was thinking... do you think that there could be a White/Black/Gray neutral colour for us guys?.. may be worth us asking what ya think...

My dad does a lot of vinyl sticker work for shop windows, car decals etc, one of his main customers is vauxhall, he does there courtesy car decals etc. So if they can't be made, im sure he could do us a wicked deal, if someone has a design they want him to run off in whatever colours let me know.

I would be up for this also, as I just don't really fancy the current sticker look/ colours.

Dan

I tried to get some alternate colours/design ideas but was bitch-slapped back down :slapped:

I'd also be up for this, be nice for it to be modernised and more people might have them then?!

I spoke to my dad and he said he can do pretty much any design or colour, so if anyone wants one done,
Send me the design and I will see how much he can do it for, he said it will be cheap. The more qty ordered, the cheaper they will be.

whos in for this guys?.. has anyone got any ideas on style?... think it would be a really good idea lets get people involved!!!!!!

im in! ill pay more than usual if it looks the part... i think it will look pretty good if you just change the colours alone.. dont wanna take it too far away from original design...

Ahhh... does anyone know who actually did the original logo stickers?... may be a better bet if we just ask if they could do a more neutral colour like we said black/white and grey?...I think if we could get enough of us it would def be worth while.. will look so much better.... anyone else in?

I found the original on eBay, and it has dimensions and gives me an idea of style, I might get my dad to do a mock up tonight, it's not like we are making them to gain a profit!! They will literally be just to cover the cost of the vinyl!

Only difference being, mine will be much better quality and look better...that's the plan anyway!

Just change the colours and get it printed for a couple quid. It's not like you're gonna get sued for it.

Top lad.. think I will print off the logo and see what my logo place can do... holla at me if anyone else is interested and colours and will get some prices... thanks...

I found the original on eBay, and it has dimensions and gives me an idea of style, I might get my dad to do a mock up tonight, it's not like we are making them to gain a profit!! They will literally be just to cover the cost of the vinyl!

Only difference being, mine will be much better quality and look better...that's the plan anyway!

:yes:

Top lad.. think I will print off the logo and see what my logo place can do... holla at me if anyone else is interested and colours and will get some prices... thanks...

:yes:

..... a3_Dan can ya show us a mock up of your template.. in the meantime I am gunna send off the logo to a place local to me and see what they can come back with .... cheers

OK Folks...

I was just about to multi-quote a boatload of the messages in this thread and offer an 'official' point of view on some of the issues raised.

I'll spare you that at the moment, but do just wish to say a few things...

1) You might get a surprise quite shortly, watching this space is not necessarily a bad plan...

2) As pointed out by voorhees, the logo is property of the site - and aythreee's comment in reply is neither wholly accurate, nor wholly inaccurate - the situation is this; in some cases, permission can be negotiated for use of the logo, but this comes with T&Cs; the biggest step on the road to this position however, is permission being sought; and I can say (without meaning to be a kill-joy or a downright c**t) that a pretty dim view is taken when the logo is used without permission (let alone it even being pursued)

Anyway, as point (1) - keep your peels eyed, we might be in a position to a) save a lot of effort and messing about, and b) prevent a falling-out/argument/suit/blood-bath this week...

Regards,

Rob.

OK Folks...

I was just about to multi-quote a boatload of the messages in this thread and offer an 'official' point of view on some of the issues raised.

1) You might get a surprise quite shortly, watching this space is not necessarily a bad plan...

2) As pointed out by voorhees, the logo is property of the site - and aythreee's comment in reply is neither wholly accurate, nor wholly inaccurate - the situation is this; in some cases, permission can be negotiated for use of the logo, but this comes with T&Cs; the biggest step on the road to this position however, is permission being sought; and I can say (without meaning to be a kill-joy or a downright c**t) that a pretty dim view is taken when the logo is used without permission (let alone it even being pursued)

Anyway, as point (1) - keep your peels eyed, we might be in a position to a) save a lot of effort and messing about, and b) prevent a falling-out/argument/suit/blood-bath this week...

Regards,

Rob.

Thanks dude.... I think it is obviously a positive note that quite a few of us want to get the ASN sticker up on our motors (just not fond of the colour)and thanks for letting us know where we stand...nothing worse than peeing ASN off and getting B**CH slapped :slapped: Think its safe to say that we will hold off and hopefully wait for some gd news from you guys,....:thumbsup:

I've got the current stickers, but some new ones in just white would be great, not pushing a request here though just offering feedback :)

OK Folks...

Regards,

Rob.

Rob,
I will hold on for whatever you guys may have in store for us all then!

Cheers,
Dan

Sounds good to me. Wouldn't wanna **** anyone off, am mor than happy to wait for a offical asn new designed sticker!:thumbsup:

Sounds good to me. Wouldn't wanna **** anyone off, am mor than happy to wait for a offical asn new designed sticker!:thumbsup:

Same here, I want a sticker but not the design at the moment, for me its too bulky and the colours need replacing for neutral ones

Same here, I want a sticker but not the design at the moment, for me its too bulky and the colours need replacing for neutral ones

From what Faction One has said new colours are in the pipeline,I'd wait until these are unveiled as different colours may make the logo seem less bulky.

Hi all,

I think I know what Rob is going to do to save all this 'design', 'copyright' etc...,

We will be able to buy a proper ASN vinyl for the car and it will be only an outline of the words, so the rest can be coloured in as you see fit, grey, blue and red or shades of grey or, in my case, what ever crayons my 4 year old daughter reaches first..... so maybe it's best to have the letters of the words peel out of the backing, so she doesn't have to just keep to lines, mmhh???

Sorted :idea:

Looking forward to the new ones, if anything comes of it. Hopefully before Audi Driver International

.. cant wait for these now.... be gd at meets as quite a few of us want them now.. as Watty said I think the white outline would be best.. just hope the stickers are not too BIG as may look a bit max power ish otherwise...

as already stated, im more than happy to sport the stickers but not in the current format, can only be a positive move to change colours/ design. in my opinion of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.