Ouch, what not to do in an Audi!

Work warning - the NHS nanny control blocked the above link due to "adult content" - beware if you are paranoid at work !

Shame, it wasn't blocked at my work. 'adult content', well I have had a very, very good look but I haven't been able to find any /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

it was a hoax it was made for a Portugese anti speeding commercial /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ahh sh:t......at first i didnt think it was a fake!!! **** me that SH!T me up!!

YOGi

I've seen before too, and wondered what happened to make the car brake up like that.
I've never heard it was a hoax before...

[ QUOTE ]
XXX 1.8T said:
it was a hoax it was made for a Portugese anti speeding commercial /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

S'funny. Why did a guy related to someone in the car post on one of the forums when it happened? Are the white sheets covering the remains also part of the hoax?

I'd love to think it was a hoax but I fear not. Have you got any links/proof it was? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

You think they would sell me thoses alloys? lol
for a fake it looks good , you think they would have used a ford or do u think they thought people would know a ford wouldnt have surrvived as well as that lol

speaking as someone who is made mostly of metal, even a low speed impact can have horrendus results.
drive safley.

Exsesive speed - if you look carefully the spedo is still reading a speed in KPH. Stuck at about 80 - 90KPH, I'm sorry no Car let alone an Audi would disintagrate like that. The only possible reason is that it is a Hoax like some of you have mentioned or maybe the Audi A3 in question was a cut and shut car to split like that.

For those of you who dont know what a cut and shut car is, without patronising is; A car that maybe has been stolen and or written off before. Two cars are cut and shut (stuck/welded) together to make one car. Completly Illegal and death will be apon you if you have a car like this and are involved in an accident.

Your thoughts are welcome on this...

why would they use a modified audi for a commercial then?

[ QUOTE ]
kris_tdi said:
why would they use a modified audi for a commercial then?

[/ QUOTE ]

because its cheaper to buy a cut and shut for commercial use

I have a pic somewhere of an A3 hitting a tree ill show u what it looks like

PS nothing what the above looks like /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
neversaydie said:
Exsesive speed - if you look carefully the spedo is still reading a speed in KPH. Stuck at about 80 - 90KPH, I'm sorry no Car let alone an Audi would disintagrate like that. The only possible reason is that it is a Hoax like some of you have mentioned or maybe the Audi A3 in question was a cut and shut car to split like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe the speedo was reading a lot higher than that, and was heading back to 0 KPH before the power was cut off?!

i dont think its fake but then again none of the trees r broken :S

3 reasons why its fake:

1 - If u look at the 2 pieces of car theres no trail or markings on the floor to show the way they went flying in the directions they did

2 - With the engine pic out of the car the grass around it is intact engines arent light enought to fly out of the car and if it did fly why is it in 1 piece

3 - Theres no blood also which is a little strange as well

ok, lets say it is staged, they still must have done something horrendous too it too put it in that state.

[ QUOTE ]
kris_tdi said:
ok, lets say it is staged, they still must have done something horrendous too it too put it in that state.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. Welcome mr Crusher down your local scrappy!

[ QUOTE ]
jojo said:
[ QUOTE ]
neversaydie said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe the speedo was reading a lot higher than that, and was heading back to 0 KPH before the power was cut off?!

[/ QUOTE ]

No - if the power was to turn off the dials would go down to 0. The only way that the dials would be stuck is a fault which would of occured at impact.

I do agree that the car may have been traveling at higher speed prior to impact. but the photo suggests to me that the impact occured at 80-90KPH.

I think its a hoax or like I said a dodgy car to break up like that.

What about the driver he would have to be cut out of car, so that can explain some of the damage ??