Happy 1st Birthday Junior Nilz :)

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Reaction score
WOW!!!!

How time has flown!!!

Cant believe that Shayan, my lil boy is 1 today!!!

The past year has been amazing, with lots of VERY late night updates on the forum, due to rude awakenings from him!!!

But its all good.

Soppy as it may sound, but he is mine and my wifes life and is defo the best thing that has happened to us.

Woohoo!!!

Make mine a pint and his too........of milk of course ;)

Nilz

Cheers dude, looking forward to a good day with him, shame the weather has dampened down a bit!!!

Aah well...fun indoors I guess :)

Hey Happy Birthday to Shayan, and what a lovely name too!

Times does fly so good you are making the most of it!!!

Have a lovely day and take lots of piccies!!

Hmmm, enjoying the cake right now....took plenty of pics and vids of the monster unwrapping all his pressies and having more fun with the wrapping paper and trying to eat it!!!

Every occasion, we just say we will get a roll of wrapping paper, but i think that would just be cruel!!!

What a great day it has been, last night he just did not go to sleep at all, was literally awake all through the night, not crying or moaning, he thought it was playtime....however we came to the conclusion that he knew this time last year, he was probably going through hell being squeezed out of a human body, so was just getting his own back on us.

Ah well parenthood....its great!!! ;)

happy birthday to the little one mate....will i be seeing ya at AITP???

Glad you had a good time Nilz!

Ours always like the cardboard boxes the toys come in lol! Especially at Xmas lol...

Times are fun and believe me, they just get better! Enjoy!

Yea cardboard boxes and paper, what a Xmas shopping list ;)

Yea they really do get better by the day, so much fun and satisfaction, when you see that cheeky lil smile!!!

Tim, ive just replied to your post in the AITP thread, yep, I will be there, with the missus and Shayan too, he was too young to bring last year, so will be making an appearance this year...start em early hey ;)

Oh good going shorty!!! LOL (thanks for your kind words!!) ;)

Happy birthday to mini Nilz

My little one (Layla) is 2 in October, and I can't believe how fast it goes too.And I agree about how ace they are, my little girl is so funny to be around. I get so excited to finish work and see her and her mum.

Wow! Happy birthday Shayan! Now that he's one, better start teaching him to drive in the s3! haha What you bought him nilz?

Mark, i know, it only seems like yesterday dont it!!!

Gops, just loads of toys really, a car to cruise around in, a bike, a bubble machine, some more toys and i think it was a few more toys!! LOL

A bubble machine, oh yea, he loves it!!!!

Jo, he has an excuse, me on the other hand...well you know, its too late for me!!

Oh yea the car thing started months ago, he is a typical boy with cars all over the place!!

He even gets in the car and makes the 'brum brum' noise with his lips....you know what i mean!!!

Of course its not just a boy thing, but its just so much fun looking at cars and boy related toys, brings back alot of memories of all the boy toys i had 'when ah was a lad'!!

Glad you know the noise....the funny thing is i find myself randomly mimiccing what he does during the day, getting me some strange looks sometimes...lol!! Most of the time tho people just think its the norm for me!!