A bit of help please!!!

16Klappe

Man Boost!
Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys, so this isn't quite the done thing but ho hum...

A friend of mine Sam has a Pulsar, he basically lives for it. 25K spent, and he's still going strong with no intentions of stopping!

He's in a competition for "Total Nissan Idol 2010" and the winner of the competition wins a cover shoot for Total Nissan which would make all his hard work worth it. Yeah I'm asking you to vote for somebody because they are a friend of mine, but honestly; just look at the other cars then look at the spec and the effort thats gone into his! He's got a big chance of winning, and I'd like to do whatever I can to help him out.

http://www.totalcarmagazines.co.uk/idol-nissan-1.htm

Sam Corser, the black Nissan Pulsar :)

Thanks for your help, if he wins I'll get him to join up and say thanks to all that voted :)

02082009101.jpg

20092009210.jpg

Not my cup of tea, (intercooler? :bye:) but fair play to him if it's his pride and joy! So a vote by me, he's currently winning anyway :icon_thumright:

Not my cup of tea, (intercooler? :bye:) but fair play to him if it's his pride and joy! So a vote by me, he's currently winning anyway :icon_thumright:

Usually I would agree, but as a mate of mine once said "I don't care how my car looks, I want it to go fast as f***!" and that Pulsar sure does that :icon_thumright:

Cheers for your support :)

Last edited:
Cheers for all of the help and support guys, that pesky R33's stolen the lead...Good job its online, its the only time it'd get in front of this Pulsar :p

Wow, he's spent the money where it certainly counts - in the engine bay! Nice looking car. Glad there's no silly bodykit or interior mods. Just got my vote.

Oh, and you can now add a FULL shell respray to his list of mods too...With all replacement parts and panels sourced from Nissan, all guttering or damaged trim has been imported from Japan and replaced. No filler here :icon_thumright:

This is shaping up to be the best Pulsar in the UK :)

dscf0832e.jpg