Washed my car yesterday..

Gops

Badger 5 Edition
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hey guys! Came back from work yesteday and thought i mightaswel washed my car! I didnt take any before and during pics because i didnt expect it to be all that good but i was quite pleased! Only used the 2 bucket method! Used autoglym shampoo, clean wheels, PB buckets, PB deluxe drying towel. These were the results.

p1010475m.jpg

p1010476k.jpg

p1010477yv.jpg

p1010478p.jpg

p1010480la.jpg

p1010486ap.jpg

p1010487et.jpg

p1010500l.jpg

Today though i found litle particles of what i think are volcanic ash!!! Noooo!! haha. Hopefully i'll do a full detail after my exams in about 3 or so weeks! Thanks for reading! :icon_thumright:

Looking good dude, well done!!

Now get yourself a decent car!!!! :undwech:

Thanks nilz!

Now get yourself a decent car!!!! :undwech:

Lol! I try everyday, its just insurance thats going to rape me. Im waiting a year now because i'll be 21 and insurance should be much cheaper for me. I've been looking at some 1.8T's and some cupra's but we'll see.

When I was 18 I got myself a Renault 21 turbo due to it falling into the "classical" insurance bracket(20 years + If I remember correctly). Anyway the insurance is stupidly cheap for a 2 ltr turbo (T3) car. You can even get them in 4wd! (Quaddra). Soon as I hit 21 I bought a Skyline, because I was young and I had to get it off my chest!!

Thought it was as low as 13 years Ollie, but you're dead right. Friend of mine had a Renault 5 Turbo, he was paying around £200 a year at the age of 18!

Looks nice Gops. Mines already filthy after the wash I gave it on saturday. Just make sure you rinse n powerwash plenty before the actual handwash part.

Yeah tidy mate, you have done a very good job! Certainly give Jimmeh and JD a run for their money!lol!.....All practice for when you get your first Quattro!

Nice one buddy, looking good! When I was 20 I had a Nissan Primera diesel, you'll work your way up buddy, unfortunately no one gives it all to you.

Thanks guys! Yeah i've had the fiesta for a while now and with every ford i've had my ups and downs but overall it isnt a bad car, it's pretty nippy! Put it this way, its marginally quicker than my mates passat tdi and my other mate's golf tdi! So im happy its not a lada! haha. Im going to do a full detail to it during mid june so watch this space! As phoenixv6quattro says, all a learning curve for my first quattro!! :) Im going to do my interior too but im abit stuck on what to use.. Bio-brisk any good on cloth interior as mine is stained. And somehow i have what looks like scratching marks on my roof lining. Im thinking it came from the previous owners who had a dog but its on the whole roof liner! How the hell do i get them out??

When i was 21 I had a 1963 ford corsair 1.5 Deluxe.....................with a K&N :)

Im going to do my interior too but im abit stuck on what to use.. Bio-brisk any good on cloth interior as mine is stained. And somehow i have what looks like scratching marks on my roof lining. Im thinking it came from the previous owners who had a dog but its on the whole roof liner! How the hell do i get them out??

I've just decided to have my front seats and carpets cleaned properly by a local Valet Company who are only charging me £10. Soap & water for the plastics and dash should see me okay for the rest of the interior.

BTW I was driving a white Ford Orion Ghia Injection when I was 20. It's been the only Ford I've owned and ran really well.... oh to be young again!!!

02FordOrionGhia1600i.jpg