Big Thanks To Guys At Polished Bliss (Pics Of My Black Edition)

ST09

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Polished & waxed my car today .. Guys at polished bliss recomended black fire glos enchanced polish and raceglaze 55 .. And trust me it was worth the money .. I did everything by hand as i havent got a polish machine .. Took couple of pic after all that hard .

Sal
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Still nothing I'm afraid Sal.

Are they hosted on something like Photobucket?

no pics here either.

make sure you get the direct link to the image itself and put
after each image link

Still nothing I'm afraid Sal.

Are they hosted on something like Photobucket?

No Sir .. Ive posted them in my album and used both methods
& the link itself but no joy .. and weird thing is i can see them :| even when i sign out :|

Sal

Very nice.Well worth the effort.Not so sure on the shorts tho!:blackrs4:
Thanks Mate .. well i took pics with camera phone and it was all about me showing how clean & shiny the paintwork looks after all that effort .. And also the wet paint effect you get from blackfire .

Sal

when i had my mk3 gti i use a combination of chemical guys m-seal or poorboys ex-p, collinite 845 insulator wax and top it off with a layer of dodojuice purple haze or poorboys natty's blue paste wax,(im a detailer by trade:thumbsup:)
will be putting a thread up soon of my a4 avant when ive given it a full detail inside and out.

when i had my mk3 gti i use a combination of chemical guys m-seal or poorboys ex-p, collinite 845 insulator wax and top it off with a layer of dodojuice purple haze or poorboys natty's blue paste wax,(im a detailer by trade:thumbsup:)
will be putting a thread up soon of my a4 avant when ive given it a full detail inside and out.

Looking forward to it Sir .

Sal