what is your favourite product and why?

arnoldlog

Reaction score
well as above really, reason I'm interested is I have a mk2 golf, its got loads of black plastics on the car, I was using g-techniq c4, which is a very good product but very expensive!, then I read something by someone on here (juicy detailing I think!) about valet pro dionysus trim glitz and I'm totally in love with it! this stuff is amazing! and a quarter of the price!

Planet Polish Wheel Seal & Shine. It takes very little to do the wheels, nice shine and lasts ages.

Id probably say snow foam. My reason is, its fun to use and it helps loads with cleaning and preventing swirls etc.

But there's loads of products I couldn't do without so.............

My DA polisher is also a must have. The time it saves me is great and it works the product so well......

It's a close call, but my snowfoam is just pipped at the post by jetseal 109. Easy on, easy off, and excellent deep shine.

Poorboys black hole/white diamond

Very easy to use and leaves a stunning finish if used correctly!

Zaino Z-8, Menzerna P0203s, any Raceglaze products.

Poorboys EX -P for me guys, amazing stuff! I agree the G Tecniq is over priced but is very good.

CG Diablo Wheel Cleaner - zero effort for great results. Spray liberally (30 seconds), rinse with hose (10 seconds), wipe with noodle wash mitt. Job done, and it works out at max 50p per wheel if I'm not stingy on dilution, and can get away with about half that.

AG Fast Glass - I like my car to look nice, but I detest having a dirty windscreen so a glass cleaner is vital. If someone said I could only have one product, this would be it.

Werkstat acrylic, brought some the other day and it is really great, i will do a new thread with pics...

Werkstat acrylic, brought some the other day and it is really great, i will do a new thread with pics...

Agree!! Glad you bought it. It's definitely my favourite product. I'm loving the rain and loving the beading!!! Even on a dirty car!

Out of the many products i have, i like my megs tyre gel and megs
show glaze no 12

i love my dodo juice products they are awesome always give good results and are so easy to use
I used one of the dodo juice waxes on a friends bm last week. Very impressed by it, if i had a dark coloured car I'd definitely be using their stuff!