Bez101s mean machine

Looks very menacing Russ. Great work on the correction detail. Its a very similar colour to Ebony is it not?

cheers russ
not used it yet and its loppy
next weekend when im in wales im gona rape a sheep for the mitt to wash it with

looking great that Bez.....you gonna get around to keeping it polished in future mate :)

BTW I thought i recognised your name/reg..... past your house a good few times :)

animal you must be kidding
i may get a mit and wash it thats as far as i go
russ does a month to month updats so ill be useing his services

right there ordered
got a few buckets
now i need a big drying towel thingy
and some wash stuff any links
as i know **** all about any of this

nice of you to offer
libks would be good as i dont know what im looking for

so do you need a grit gaurd if you do the 2 bucket wash ?

intresting reading
well 2 buckets with gaurds the 2 mits and a drying towel on order
just some shampoo
and im all set

Bez you should have said something mate....I can get you everything you need mate with 15% off what you would normally pay....the sheepkin mitts though is the place i get them from but not all of them are worthy of scraping the bottom of your shoe....I have had some off them that are too harsh for the car mate....

i didnt think russ
but the mits are on the way now
havent clicked buy yet on the others
so if you wanna sort the buckets drying towel and some good shampoo
that would be good

were the mitts tha bad russ the pair i had were super soft not long hair like my dodo ones but very soft n fluffy and for the price i think there superb value

I have had a couple of sets off them and 1 of each set was a really harsh dark brown, more synthetic feel that was pretty much a 3 or 4 quid skin to be honest....but I may have just been unlucky, twice....thing is though the ones that were good are excellent and in fairness prefer them over my wookie, maybe I will give them another bash for the benefit of the doubt....

Bez send me an email and I will get a list over to you with the prices....I have just quoted the same for another customer....also mate have you got any sheets of lamin-x in light smoke....

Looks awesome Lee. Great job by Reflectology.

If you don't mind me asking, how much did this cost? I have pretty much the same car as Lee (A4 2.0T DTM rep) but with a lot less horses. And mine is dolphin grey not black. In general I think the bodyworks in pretty good shape, a couple of light scratches to the boot lid, and of courses swirls (I use poorboys blackhole so can't really tell how many there are). But the front bumper, rear bumper and side skirts are fresh paint (about 2 months old) so should be pretty good still. Just a rough idea would be great.

Hi mate cant really say what Lee paid but all prices are dependant on your location as well, i do know a couple of detailers in the Hampshire area if you need any info, Lee had a minor correction detail which turned into a little further corrected one, we all have our different styles and techniques and where as someone elses minor correction details may only be 2 stages, 1 of medium polish and a refine with a finer polish...mine take a more direct approach by giving maximum correction possible with my first stage which is generally a high cut polish with a high cut pad, I will then either go for a straight forward refine or refine and burnish ....these are all factored on time though as on a car this size I would say around 16hrs...some may take longer....some may take less....I reckon 16 is about on the money though....

leebez666@aol.com
chris price i paid may be diffrent that you get quoted
as i recon it depends on how much work is needed but im sure russ will tell you
russ no the ones that didnt get deliverd are on way back to them so gona wait till they get them back b4 i put my next order in
but ill txt you when im ready to order and if your not sorted ill stick them on with mine

always wondered what the bald patcher were

Thanks for the info guys, its probably too expensive for me at the moment anyway. Looks great though Lee

Good work Russ. Can you recommend a repairer for my two 5mm-ish scratches on the n/s rear quarter? Not looking to have it done until xmas ish when I'll probably combine with a detail from your good self.

Cheers Russ, I'll PM you some possible dates nearer the time, unfortunately xmas week is most convenient for me!

love the shot of the van in the reflaction. keep em coming where you based ?