Black leather restorer?

S3featesV9

Reaction score
Spent today doing a good search on the web for some black leather restorer, found a few but unsure what I should really be using.

So what do you guys advise? I just want something to bring it all back to glory and no scratches and worn looking.

Thanks

Actually restoring leather (taking out scratches etc) is quite a skilled process.

To make a really good improvement, cleaning it and feeding it will make a massive difference: we did this RS6 a while back and I think it's fair to say we improved the leather a bit.....http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/detailing/114482-polished-bliss%AE-rs6-mtm.html

It was cleaned with Swissvax Leather Cleaner Forte: Swissvax Leather Cleaner Forte | Swissvax Car Care & Detailing Products then dressed/fed with Raceglaze Leather Balm: Raceglaze Leather Balm | Raceglaze Car Care & Detailing Products

Swissvax Leather Cleaner Forte, I'll be the first to admit, isn't the cheapest product on the market but it is outstanding. A very small amount goes a long way so that bottle should last longer than you own your car!

Raceglaze Leather Balm leaves a very matt, low-shine finish which really suits the leather in higher end cars such as Audis.

:)

that rs6 looked fantastic in the end...

im going to buy some of that raceglaze...i do have a leather cleaner, the autoglym leather cleaner.

will it stil do same job as that £38 quid swissvax? or is autoglym stuff utter rubbish? im yet to use it.

i did order some Gliptone GT11 leather conditioner as i see some good comments about it, but is yet to be delivered.