Performance Heads

D-Tech Performance

D-Tech Performance - Dom
Reaction score
Website
www.d-techperformance.co.uk
We are able to supply rebuilt heads at reasonable price alongside modified heads including porting and polishing, bigger valves etc etc

All headwork done by a technician with over 13years of drag racing experience using the latest digital flow bench :)

Anything from 10v to 20v to v6 heads etc

Please contact us for further details..

sorry to sound abit thick, but whats the advantages of doing that? whats involved?

i have a A4, B5, 1.8T 1996. what should i expect from port polishing and bigger valves?

how long does it take and prices please?

many thanks.

from very curious person lol!

Turn around is usually 2 weeks.

All gains depend upon spec.. the higher the state of tune the greater the gains to be had anything from 5bhp 12lb/ft upwards as i say depends upon your engine and tuning requirements.

Price also varies dependant on the spec of the head.

im looking at a K04 upgrade, ive been quoted on a hybrid version which they claim can give me up to 280-300bhp depending on injectors and custom remap.

what would the porting and polishing give me then?

thanks.

thanks for the info, ill look in to it.

i see you do turbo's too?

which ones and prices?

most of our kits are for transverse fitment

but we could make you up a bespoke package

normally we spec IHI VF34 or Garrett GT2871rs dependant on the power output aim.

weve been looking into the head flow today and on a small port head the gain in flow was around 15%

D-Tech Performance said:
most of our kits are for transverse fitment

but we could make you up a bespoke package

normally we spec IHI VF34 or Garrett GT2871rs dependant on the power output aim.

weve been looking into the head flow today and on a small port head the gain in flow was around 15%

im looking around 300bhp, the one thats got least amount of lag!

ive got the atp exhaust mani, s4 clutch, suspension, upgraded ecs stage 2v2. just need the turbo now n injectors.

cheers.