Rattling

V1RDE

Reaction score
Cars shaking itself to pieces /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif which areas do I need to concentrate on sound deadening. Got a annoying rattle coming from the left hand side of the rear bumper, just above the exhaust.
The wing mirrors star to flex inwards when its really cranked up..not too good when your trying to change lane.

Cheers.

A3 with Diamond Audio 15" sub, Phoenix Gold XS2300

Sort out the boot m8! Mine rattles like a b1tch too when its turned up... Going to bu some soundproofing from a body shop... much cheaper and just as good! Strip out the boot, and line the lot of it.

rich

FAO:Speedo
The sub is a Diamond Audio M3151.4 300W RMS. Drops lowwww /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif but still pretty punchy for a 15". I tried a JL 12w3v2 for a while....didnt drop enough, so went for the 15". Depends really on what type of music you like. If your into Dancehall/Reggae/Dub like me then its gotta be a 15".

Sound deaden the spare wheel well and boot floor, doors and the door cards. That should help to keep the rattles at bay. Also greatly improves the sound at the same time! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Cheers

Chris