S Line has landed !

Andy101

Reaction score
Finally got to see an S-Line in the flesh today. Leeds Audi had two in their prep bays ready for the showroom tomorrow....it's looking good. One surprise was that I preferred the standard half leather to the full leather option. Cant wait to see it with optional 19 7-arms and the 30mm drop though...

I saw a white one today coming from the opposite direction. From the distance you can tell it looks different to its predecessors, as it gets closer I noticed the s line badge. Then as it passed me I saw its rear in my mirrors, it looked quite aggressive, but it looked great especially in white! The rear styling looked spot on.

Have an A4 s-line with 19 inch rims in order, and got a call from the salesman a couple of weeks ago. Seems that Audi have determined that 19" only can be delivered with the sport suspension which is 20mm lower than original, and not the 30mm s-line suspension as first planned. So, had to change my order. Only the suspesion is affected though.

Have an A4 s-line with 19 inch rims in order, and got a call from the salesman a couple of weeks ago. Seems that Audi have determined that 19" only can be delivered with the sport suspension which is 20mm lower than original, and not the 30mm s-line suspension as first planned. So, had to change my order. Only the suspesion is affected though.

Interesting. I'm looking at an S-Line with the 30mm drop and 19's. After your post I checked with Audi Uk who have confimed you can have 19's with the 30mm drop. Maybe a Uk thing but I would challenge your dealer ! Good Luck.

I'll double check, I specifically asked about the 19" 7 spoke twin arms when I queried it. Andy.:uhm:

Boooo... Audi Uk have now advised the 19's will not be available with the S-Line Suspension as you say Rallypig. Guess we'll have to settle for the Sports Suspension (20mm) :unsure: