Sold the S4 B6 and got myself an A4 B8 2.0T!

FaisalJ

Reaction score
Hi Guys, thought i'd post up some pics of the new motor. I flew from London to Belfast to find a 2.0T s-line quattro at a decent price! Was well worth it!

It doesn't sound as good as the old S4, but after the revo remap, it goes almost as well!

As well as the remap, the only other things i've done are to tint the front windows to match the rears, german plates and swap the grill for an all black RS4 lookalike one. The wish list is for a sports exhaust and matt black wheels

Hope you like!

DSC_0018 by Faisal Javaid, on Flickr

DSC_0025 by Faisal Javaid, on Flickr

DSC_0029 by Faisal Javaid, on Flickr

DSC_0036 by Faisal Javaid, on Flickr

DSC_0038 by Faisal Javaid, on Flickr

DSC_0054 by Faisal Javaid, on Flickr

Here's one pic of the old S4:

P1040046 by Faisal Javaid, on Flickr

Last edited:
Looks great mate!:icon_thumright:
I spent 7 months looking for a decent 2.0TFSi. It was hard enough finding that let alone a Quattro!!!!
First S line I've seen with the mudflaps. Looks pretty good with them.

Where did you get your grill from and how much was it mate? Hard to fit?
I'm after one for myself.

Thanks mate!

Yeah I struggled to find a good one too, I think there were only ever 3 or 4 on sale in the UK for <£20K on autotrader at any point over the couple of months I was looking

I actually want to ditch the mudflaps! Just haven't got to it

The grill came from china...found it on US ebay but they ship to UK (took about a week to get to me). Be warned though, its pretty flimsy and it took a bit of chopping the foam behind the bumper to get it on.

The grill is the mod of the moment in the US.

If I was to do it then I'd definately take the time to spray the aluminium bumper bar matt black before fitting it.

Looks nice there. What figures do you expect after the remap?

I have heard about the grills being flimsy. I would pribably pay someone to fit it for me, as I don't fancy tackling the job of getting the bumper off by myself.