Newbie - A4 Avant Black Edition colour choice

stu44

Reaction score
Hi folks! New to this forum. Interesting read on here. Looking forward to joining in.

Looking to order a facelift A4 Avant Black Edition. Can't decide on Phantom Black or Lava Grey. Viewed 2 side-by-side today, one each colour and still can't decide. I'm swinging towards the Lava Grey but something telling me to go Phantom Black. What's the consensus guys??

Thanks
Stu

Hi Stu, welcome to the forum. I personally like the black. Have a good look around the forum, always plenty going on. Enjoy the car and when you get it post up a pic. Enjoy the forum Stu. . :)

Hi Stu

Yes, I looked at the Daytona too...nice but a little too light for me.

Lave grey for me, but either are good choices.

was it a lava black edition that you saw today - I'm yet to see one!

Thanks

It was indeed a Lave Grey facelift model. Cardiff Audi. Fortunately it was very close to a Phantom Black model so I was able to compare. I am still swaying towards the Lava Grey as much as for the colour as it's practicality. Having owned cars of both colours the grey tends to look better when deprived of wash:)!

Thanks

It was indeed a Lave Grey facelift model. Cardiff Audi. Fortunately it was very close to a Phantom Black model so I was able to compare. I am still swaying towards the Lava Grey as much as for the colour as it's practicality. Having owned cars of both colours the grey tends to look better when deprived of wash:)!

I used to think that about black cars, but had he last one done....Lifeshine.....big difference...seems to stay cleaner and shinier longer

Thanks - I will remember that one.....that said I need to confirm colour shortly and it looks like it will be the grey.

Thanks guys.

Ok - next one - what about the suspension. Should I take the standard option or the S-line 30mm lowered option.

Stu

Bear in mind that if you go for a standard colour, it is likely to take less time to delivery...so Audi say... I ordered a Moonlight BE avant but it was going to be 6 months to deivery. I would say Black.

Bear in mind that if you go for a standard colour, it is likely to take less time to delivery...so Audi say... I ordered a Moonlight BE avant but it was going to be 6 months to deivery. I would say Black.

*That was Moonlight Blue of course...

Thanks everyone......

I placed my order for a Lava Grey model and been given a first date of 28th September. I may chnage the colour to Black if it means getting it earlier!!