Converting music from iTunes to sd card

S.line

Reaction score
Evening. Has anyone any ideas on how to put music files onto an sd card from iTunes to work on the Audi concert radio? Prob been covered many times before as the instruction manual is as much use as an empty beer glass!

Insert the SD card into your computer, and open it like a folder. Then drag the songs from iTunes to that open folder.

Download BlueHarvest if you want to end up with clean files (otherwise it pulls across other files which I can only assume is album data / cover?) - For Mac user.

Not sure if the same is the case for PC users.

Cheers guys. After much faffing on what I've done is format the card, then put the disk I want on my pc. I then ripped the music onto wma library. Then create folder in the card file and name it with album title. Highlight the album in the library, right click and open at file source. Copy and paste album to the card folder and hey presto, it works!! Even shows album details so :). Well chuffed with meself ha!

Thanks for replies.

Didn't realise they could play WMA files

i guess i am gettin too old for all this stuff, bring back cassettes anyday!
I have tried faffing about with my itunes and stuff to put onto the sd card but some files appear on the car as *dirty*, i just dont get it , can someone please explain what i am supposed to be doin , my 8 year old daughter could prob sort it out easier

Once you have loaded the music on the SD card right click the drive and go to properties / Tools / Check data for errors, let it do its thing and it should work ok.

They need to be jpeg 2 for mp3. First format the card. Then. Best thing is to put cd in, open with windows media, rip to library, copy and paste to sd card in a created folder then name that folder with the album. Simples. ;)

thanks guys tried playin about with it last night ,makin progress