REVO switchable performance software, possible meet and group buy

Necroscope

Reaction score
I have been speaking with REVO regarding the pending release of the switchable performance software for the B8 S4.

It is very close to release, so close infact that it may be within the next week or two.

I dont have any firm dates as of yet but i was wondering if anyone would be interested in a little trip to REVO for a mini meet and possible group buy and install? Just after number at the moment :)

Here is a nice photo from REVO showing their commitment to getting things right for us. REVO intend on joining the forum in the next week or so, so watch this space and thanks for reading :)

Phil.

revo.jpg

Ow and i can confirm that the performance gains shown on the REVO site are for a stock car with only REVO software, no pulley upgrade. They are looking at stage 2 which would include the pulley......

So here it is confirmed details from REVO (i dont think this is even on their website yet).

S4Stage1release.jpg

Group buy details are as follows if we can get a total of 5 or more people interested.

S4 REVO switchable software RRP is 999 +VAT or 1198.8 inc VAT, Group buy special price 800 +VAT or 960 inc VAT. REVO have a deal currently that includes a free SPS switch. Due to the software being so new we would need to go to REVO HQ to get the software loaded, good excuse for a day out IMO :D

So is anyone interested?

Tempting. They just sent me the email about it.
hmmmm
Still think if they have a switchable map selector they should of gave you a slight eco map and two fast maps. Dont think thats going to stop anyone though as extra 70bhp will be good.

Would you be able to confirm with them if the extra 70bhp is with normal fuel or is it 60bhp on normal fuel and 70bhp on 102octane.

Tempting. They just sent me the email about it.
hmmmm
Still think if they have a switchable map selector they should of gave you a slight eco map and two fast maps. Dont think thats going to stop anyone though as extra 70bhp will be good.

Would you be able to confirm with them if the extra 70bhp is with normal fuel or is it 60bhp on normal fuel and 70bhp on 102octane.

I will ask the question and get back to you.....

They have mentioned to me that the 70bhp gain would be on vpower 97 RON which is nice and would suggest 102octane may pull the power up even further.