How Much for Long Life 30K Service?

Fast3000

Reaction score
Hi Chaps,

Called Chingford Audi this morning. Quoted me £250 - 270 for Longlife service at 30k. Basically asked for the Oil and oil filter to be changed. not sure if thats all inclusive of VAT
But does that sound about right? 1st service for the A4 for me!

thanks ultramodz but i cant findt the £199 you mentioned on their website?

ok this from their website -

Making sure your Audi keeps performing to its highest capabilities is important to us, which is why we’ve reviewed our nationwide prices to ensure we offer the best levels of service and affordability*.

There are no hidden charges, and wherever you are in the country you’ll now benefit from a fixed price for the following services:

• Major service - £249
  • Interim service - £99
  • Brake pads (Front or Rear) - £99
  • Brake fluid change - £49
  • Cambelt - £349

Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you, and your car, will receive the highest level of care and attention.

* Privately owned Audi vehicles over 36 months old from date of registration. Up to and including 2.0 litre engines for A2, A3, A4, A6 and TT. Prices subject to change without notice. Prices include VAT at 17.5% and parts and labour. Major Service includes oil change, oil filter change, health and safety check, air filter, fuel filter (if diesel), spark plugs (if petrol). Interim service includes oil change, oil filter change, health and safety check. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Excludes Channel Isles.

Hi Chaps,

Called Chingford Audi this morning. Quoted me £250 - 270 for Longlife service at 30k. Basically asked for the Oil and oil filter to be changed. not sure if thats all inclusive of VAT
But does that sound about right? 1st service for the A4 for me!

I have been quoted £275 for my 50k longlife/variable service on my 3.0 TDi V6.

I asked how much they charge just for the oil.

They quoted £130 for 8 litres of oil.

I said i would provide my own oil and have just bought 20 litres of castrol edge 5w, 30 for less than £150 delivered.

So to summarise.

Audi charge £16.25 per litre

I bought better castrol edge at £7.50 a litre.

So i have saved £70.00 off my service by providing my own oil, i now also have 12 litres left for my next service.

My advice is buy your own and take it along with you, That quote will include VAT but for a 2.0 at 30k that sounds expensive mate, your car will use much less oil than mine too.

You could just have an oil service for £140 or less as all they do for the extra £100 is a few checks and top up fluids here and there.

Last edited:
Hi!

Went for the intrim service in the end. Which is basically an oil change and a check over. £99! from Chingford Audi good chaps down there.

wakefield audi do a full service for £199.00 had mine a few month back.