2006 A4 Avant TDI s-line

B

Boydie

hey guys, i usually reside in the A3 8P section but I have come along to get a few opinions on this estate that is for sale locally

My dad currently drives a boring astra club, mainly due to my younger brother as insurance is not friendly here in Northern Ireland. my bro has now left for france for the year to study :) so my dad is contemplating another audi (his last bein my A3)

so what do you guys think about this model?

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/cars_popup.jsp?did=9012&pageid=2&originalid=&gid=&tid=40&start=4&distance=0&adcategory=cars&channel=DEALERPAGE&id=200735294001018

the car is being bought from a garage that we use a lot and where we got the astra from so i would expect a reasonable discount from them but would just like your opinion on it and let me know what optional extra's can be purchased to make it even better

thanks!

Looks good for the price mate - what year is it? I paid the same for a Jan 2006 registered, 55 plate in Dolphin Grey with 24K on the clock. It came from Derby-Audi with rear privacy glass, rear window blinds, armrest, parking sensors and full supergaurd treatment.

Its very nice to drive, luv it to bits!

If you are a regular with them, I bet they'd give a loyalty discount.

Not sure what extras you could get, I have a Tomtom in mine - Audi are doing a satnav offer at the mo, not certain what else is on offer though.

thanks mate. its an 06 too but not sure of the month and has 17k on the clock

doesnt have an armrest though but if bought that will be taken care of.

i went to see it today and i really like it, just have to convince the old boy!

The armrest is a handy thing to have but I find it kinda hampers quick gearchange's. I've got the boot loadliner, very handy too, keeps the carpets nice and clean!

Take your Dad to drive it, he'll love it I'm sure - I was uncertain of buying but drove it and bought it there n then!

he used to own my 2.0tdi A3 so he knows roughly how it will go! the load liner might be a good option as we have a boxer dog who needs chauffered around lol

the armrest is an easy fit, fitted one to my A3

thanks Sixx