Anyone Fitted An Aftermarket Turbo? A4 2.0 TDI 170bhp

BroomeyS3

Reaction score
Hi All,

I need to replace the Turbo on my 170bhp 2.0 Tdi A4... Has anyone fitted an aftermarket one or should I have it repaired? Audi want £1500 for one fitted.

Cheers, Tom

Get a quote for repair, then pop down your local motor factors with the numbers off the old one and compare them, a turbo is after all just a turbo, best price/quality gets the sale

Big garrett, custom manifold and straight pipe will do it :happy: ... not that I've done it personally haha mines a 1.9tdi with your turbo on.

Hi All,

I need to replace the Turbo on my 170bhp 2.0 Tdi A4... Has anyone fitted an aftermarket one or should I have it repaired? Audi want £1500 for one fitted.

Cheers, Tom

Hi Tom, i have a bv43 genuine cartridge including vacuum actuator, i bought a whole brand new genuine turbocharger and only used the housings from it, the turbo i have is complete and it should fit you car without issues...

Couple of pictures confirming my turbo type:

Turbo BV43

Turbo Part Number

That's the one i have, however i will send you just the CHRA as the housings are no good to you and they weigh much more. I will take pictures when i get at the garage. A bank transfer will be better however i can take paypal as well if you pay the fees ! Cheers
Chris- 07789912128.

If you can send a couple of pictures that would be great.

Do you have the actuator as well?

Tom

That's the one i have, however i will send you just the CHRA as the housings are no good to you and they weigh much more. I will take pictures when i get at the garage. A bank transfer will be better however i can take paypal as well if you pay the fees ! Cheers
Chris- 07789912128.

No fees if you mark it as a gift to family or friends!

No fees if you mark it as a gift to family or friends!

Not anymore, they make you tick the box so you pay or the recipient gets charged ! Only time you don't get charged is when you use the paypal balance or debit card, however i sent money of my debit card today and i still had to pay the charge ! Rip off they are...

Hi All,

Cheers, Tom

I had mine replaced by an Indy for £850 SUPPLIED AND FITTED.