RS 4 aluminium pedals current offer

Av4nt

Reaction score
Just a heads up... *I don't know if this is a regional offer however* but RS 4 aluminium pedal covers inc Footrest for £50 a set at the mo. I just got a set from my dealer when buying oil. £90 retail so £40 off cant complain.

Reactions: T9APC and TOM.S
yeah mate worth asking. I cant see why it would be just one small dealership but who knows. hope it works fr ya

Last time i spoke to tps they wanted part numbers for them

Do we have part numbers for offer ?

Try these mate - OEM number : 8E2864777 8E1721647 8E2721989 8E2721891. Let us know how u get on I'm going to ring mine tomorrow if I get chance

Ok guys spoke wit tps and this deal is main dealer only they think . So need part numebers from packet u brought for £50 mate please and then i can look back into this

Called TPS and the pedal kit with foot rest is £63 +vat with my extra discount and from a dealer is £75.20 +vat

The £50 must be the kit without the foot rest.

Called TPS and the pedal kit with foot rest is £63 +vat with my extra discount and from a dealer is £75.20 +vat

The £50 must be the kit without the foot rest.

Do we have part number for kit though mike ?

and 8E2064200 for the 3 part kit that does not include the foot rest

8E2064205 for the 4 part kit that includes the foot rest - £90.24 for this at aberdeen audi. There is no deal on at the minute. other one without footrest is £50.... just phoned them.

sorry I didnt answer T9APC i had been away. Those above are the correct set for manual indeed. and yeah main dealer I guess. did you have any issues fitting? Left entire mount on or took out to fit?

sorry I didnt answer T9APC i had been away. Those above are the correct set for manual indeed. and yeah main dealer I guess. did you have any issues fitting? Left entire mount on or took out to fit?

No issues fitting. And what mount we talking about ?

Got them in mine ( an auto) The automatic "Kits" usually contain an RS6 brake pedal, or a Toureg brake pedal. Neither are a 100% match to the RS4 footrest or the accelerator.

Yep, they look nice in the car, but they're not perfect, so i'm tempted to leave just the deadpedal on, or see if the rest of the RS6 pedals can be made to fit.

Its an OEM travesty that matching alloy pedal are not available off the shelf for the A4 auto.

Got them in mine ( an auto) The automatic "Kits" usually contain an RS6 brake pedal, or a Toureg brake pedal. Neither are a 100% match to the RS4 footrest or the accelerator.

Yep, they look nice in the car, but they're not perfect, so i'm tempted to leave just the deadpedal on, or see if the rest of the RS6 pedals can be made to fit.

Its an OEM travesty that matching alloy pedal are not available off the shelf for the A4 auto.

Do you have the individual part numbers, and maybe a photo?

its a LHD, but yeah, I'll see what I can dig out back at the ranch

Reactions: jdp1962
its a LHD, but yeah, I'll see what I can dig out back at the ranch

Pedals

Here you go, this is the RS6 brake pedal with RS4 accel and footrest.

As I mentioned earlier, I'm still uming and arhing on this "mod", as it's not 100% perfect...

Accel - 8E1721891
footrest - 8E1864777-LHD
brakepedal- cant find a part number and reluctant to take off again, but think 4F2721989 is the RHD number.

Last edited:
Reactions: jdp1962
Thanks for the picture. Sadly, that footrest picture won't fit a RHD, and as far as I can tell, there is no RHD equivalent.

RHD equiv is the one you posted above isn't it? looks different because its fitting to the exhaust tunnel that's all?

OK, just spoke to Bexley Audi, and their info is:

Throttle pedal RHD: 8E2721891 £40.13
Brake pedal RHD (RS6, not RS4): 4F2721989 £40.68
Footrest RHD: 8E2864777B £102

All prices include VAT.

So, it'll cost just over £180 to source the parts. I know the footrest cover just fixes on with a retaining scrw. How are the throttle and brake pedals fitted?

Same as your stock pedal rubbers, kind of hook over the edge of the metal pedal underneath, absolute ***** to fit!!

Cheers, Ajax. Am just emailing TPS now, so see if they can source those part numbers any cheaper than the dealer.

No joy with TPS, and Bexley Audi were quoting up to two weeks to get them from the factory.

But then when I thought about it, I realised that the individual footrest cover bought on its own is more than a complete four-part set for a manual car. So I hit eBay and sourced myself a four-part manual kit and, separately, an RS6 automatic brake pedal. All in, they're £135, plus I might be able to re-sell the manual clutch and brake pedals that are surplus to requirements.

Allowing for the long weekend, they should be here, and on the car by this time next week. Pics will follow.

Reactions: ruairi83
Ok, so the first of my RS pedals arrived today. It's the auto brake pedal from the RS6, and the news is not encouraging. It's quite a bit smaller than the rubber one already in place, and I have a feeling it won't fit. I'm not going to risk pulling the standard one off tonight in case the new one doesn't fit and I then can't get the old one back on. The car's being MOT'd at 8am tomorrow. I might just hand the new pedal to the garage and ask them to see if they can get it to fit. If it does, I'll fit the other ones myself when they arrive. If it doesn't then I'll have to try and flog them to cut my losses.

Buggeration!

Looking forward to hearing if it all works out... might be something to do to my A4 3.0

OK, another update. The RS6 pedal is being returned for a refund. Meanwhile, I've found this kit on eBay from a German seller. The brake pedal looks similar to the RS6 part, but I've checked with the seller and the part number is different. The RS6 pedal is part number 4F2721989. This one is 8T2723173, and the research I've done on it suggests it is wider than the RS6 pedal, and therefore will fit my B7 A4. I can then combine it with the footrest cover that is coming (hopefully today) with this kit, and hey presto, it might still work.