Anyone on here done this mod? (RS4 grill)

Av4nt

Reaction score
Keep toying with buying an RS4 grill for the car. Has anyone get an RS4 grill fitted to their A4 S Line where they have sprayed the honeycomb section silver/matt silver? ssame as the RS3 or B8 RS4 grill?

Would it look good with a matt alu surround? Mines dolphin grey with matt alu wing mirrors atm so in my head it will look good lol.Thoughts?

couldn't find a pic of B7 grille done like this so You might be the first to attempt such a thing..

647148748_751.JPG

looking at this RS5 grille I see what you mean.
It can look good on a black,dark grey car on anything else it would probably look too awful.

Attachments

• 647148748_751.JPG
    647148748_751.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 240
yeah like that mate. only with Alu surround too, dont want black surround. but then maybe too much i dunno ill see lol

Think you need to photoshop it on to the car first and see what you get :D

Just do it lol! Worst case scenario you take it off and change. Gotta be worth a blast :)

Reactions: Av4nt
Did this to mine the other day, satin Matt black inner grill with gloss black outer grill surround. If I'm honest I didn't use as much matting agent with the clear coat as I wanted, but put it on and I was quite happy with it. Aslong as you can see a difference between the two, it makes a nice touch, when I get bored I'll whip it off and try something else, that's the fun of it :)

Can't quite see but you know what I mean

Reactions: V6 Quatt and Av4nt