new battery on my cab no errors

mikeb7

Reaction score
My battery was flat didn't turn over my date and time went. Back to 2006,
was going to get Audi to fit one then thought. Hey will use my rac breakdown cover
They came to my house and fitted a premium one for £127 in ten mins
No errors on computer and didn't have to put radio code in either and battery was disconnected compleaty with no added power being used
so don't be done by the stealers Audi roadside assist use rac.

Wow, £127 for a battery is an horrendous sum to pay !
I had mine replaced in the summer for £68 fitted.

£127 did they do the dishes and clean house too... It's a 10min job on your own and as said about £60-75 for good battery...

Cheaper but if you done it yourself and brought a battery from another parts supplier then it would of been under £80. Also was your abs and traction control light on right after changing it? You normally have to take the car down the road and it will reset. Last time I got a quote for a battery was a Bosch 4 year for £60 and a Bosch 5 year for something like £80. Still not bad compared to main dealers

Yes could have got it cheaper b ut deliverd your door opleasen a Sunday lol anyway what I pleased about was I had no errors some say you have to have computer reset

At end of day your happy with what you paid and got done as that's a thy matters + you have clean hands lol

Anyone out there know what Audi charge for a new one including fitting? Just rang Audi they said £220 Inc fitting not sure if vat is on top

Last edited: