Volks AutosAH Fabrications

Thread: My 1st Audi!

Reverse Gear

Status

My 1st Audi!

Hello folks,

After a slight disaster over christmas with a pajero and a broken timing belt I decided I would buy myself something half decent!
    Manged to get hold of a 2005 A4 B7 Avant 3.0 TDI S-Line Quattro (Manual)

I have only had the car 2 weeks but so far so good (and the mrs likes it so thats a bonus)

First point of call was the rear wiper as this was shot, turns out some t**t had snapped a pin in one of the nozzles which didnt help. The wiper and washer is now working but it is still leaking, only when the boot is open though.. any ideas? There doesnt seem to be a gasket around the outside of the metal cover but should water be able to get in there anyway, may just bite the bullet and get a new motor!

I have already spoken to T8ups on here abut getting the LED upgrades for all the lights he does so that will be ordered and fitted soon along with the cupra slitter.

Plans in the next few months are possibly new wheels and lowering but will see how that goes.
    May also see about retro fiting the interior lighting kit as I quite fancy some puddle lights!

Glad to have found this forum as it has already proved useful with repairs and upgrades!

cheers
    Ray

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Ray welcome to ASN pal, great choice of car too, the 3.0L gang will be along soon, no end of advice and help on here.

Mac
    A4 B8 (09) 2.0 TFSI (211)

Gloss black RS4 style mesh grille,fog grilles,splitter trim,A8 boot rings,rear diffuser & door blades.
    Ice White fogs, Tints, Black Badges, Dynamik boot spoiler, LED interior, LED number plate lights, Brushed steel vinyl wrapped interior,satin black exhaust tips, black calipers/red Audi rings.

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Welcome, Ray. 3.0TDi is a great choice.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

5th Gear

Status
    A Big torquey hello to you.

Wish you all the best with your new Baby!

BR
    A

Status
    Hi Ray, welcome to audi-sport.net. Hope you enjoy the forum. x
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Visit Craig Cull's Youtube Channel
    Welcome ray! Nice choice with the 3.0 tdi! Looking forward to seeing some mods!
    K04 hybrid turbo. S3 injectors, Autotech hpfp internals, RS4 fuel pressure regulator, custom FMIC, APR carbonio intake, decat pipe, milltek cat back non resonated 100mm tips, unicorn developments custom remap, launch control and flat shift. Valet mode, economy map and full power map options. Stage 3 southbend clutch with single mass flywheel, Eibach pro street coilovers, eibach front and rear anti roll bars, porsche cayenne 6 pot calipers front, S4 rear brake conversion.