B7 Mods Herefordshire anyone recommend or interested in work

cjsmidt

Reaction score
Just on the off chance could anyone recommend/interested in doing the following work on my audi b7 2007s line a4 2.0 quattro, i`m in herefordshire
S4 b8 brake caliper, discs and hoses front
S4 b7 brake caliper, discs and hoses rear
koni Coilover suspension
Rs4 Rear anti roll bar and drop links

Engine snub Mount
Replace Diverter Valve Kit
Replace steering Wheel

Any parts removed will be listed in classifieds after + s line boot and rear bumper in ly3j red,

Just on the off chance could anyone recommend/interested in doing the following work on my audi b7 2007s line a4 2.0 quattro, i`m in herefordshire
S4 b8 brake caliper, discs and hoses front
S4 b7 brake caliper, discs and hoses rear
koni Coilover suspension
Rs4 Rear anti roll bar and drop links

Engine snub Mount
Replace Diverter Valve Kit
Replace steering Wheel

Any parts removed will be listed in classifieds after + s line boot and rear bumper in ly3j red,

Could happily help you with everything you requested. Unfortunately Leeds is the closest I can do :/

Cheers for the offer mate and I would have loved to but due to work i was after someone local, getting fed up with local garage/bodyshop as it`s just taken them three weeks to rebuild top end and when it`s booked in to have work done half the time its just sat there. Love the colour of your car

Cheers for the offer mate and I would have loved to but due to work i was after someone local, getting fed up with local garage/bodyshop as it`s just taken them three weeks to rebuild top end and when it`s booked in to have work done half the time its just sat there. Love the colour of your car

Nothing worse than a garage that doesn't seem to make progress, can be soul destroying. Hope you get sorted... Thanks mate it's been a long process but I'm getting there. Stay positive :)

It`s not that I can`t do half the jobs, I`m afraid its due to lack of time, It`s been in the garage to have a massive list of jobs so it`s not as though i`m getting charged £40-00 for having a snub mount fitted. The garage has had it`s last chance now mate (been booked in three times and once i drop the car off they tell me they haven`t got time to do anything:wtf:)so they can finish what they started and all other work will be going elsewhere, I was hoping there was someone locally who would have been interested.